Chapter 1: Dear Diary

Lucy's POV

"Lucy Heartfilia, welcome aboard Alvarez Airlines..." says the manager of the Plane station. I looked around to see my friends Levy and Juvia as they cheered for my success.
"Lu-chan! Good luck!" Levy cheered for me.
"Juvia will see you soon! We're gonna miss you!" Juvia called out.

"Levy, Juvia..I'll miss you guys!" I hugged my two best friends. I was leaving Heartfilia Acres today. I didn't have a life here anymore, not after my Father cut me off my family's wealth. He was purely disappointed when I didn't pass the Nursing Licensure exam. Father's dream was for me to finish Nursing then after passing, shift me to Medical school to be a doctor.

Hearing that I didn't pass, He abandoned me saying that he was no failure of a daughter. I accepted it. No matter how many times he abuses me verbally, I never get his words into me. With the money I have saved for myself and the support from my best friends, I was able to get a proper education again. Medical school isn't my type. My dream is to be the next generation Female Pilot. I want to soar the skies and travel abroad.But my money can't afford the expensive education for Flight school. So I resorted to the next best thing, Tourism.

I finally graduated my major and applied as a flight attendant at Alvarez Empire.The pay is good so I think I'll have enough money to rent an apartment there. Right now, I'm dragging my trolley straight to the Alvarez Airlines Plane. With one last look behind me, I see my best friends crying at how happy they were that I'm halfway towards my dream.

"So long Heartfilia Acres......" were my final words.

Getting into the plane, I stored my stuff in the flight attendant's quarter. Applying the finishing touches to my uniform and make-up, I was now ready for work.

Good timing too because here comes the passengers. "Welcome to Alvarez Airlines...." I greeted the passengers. This was a start of a new chapter in my life.

*****

Nashi's POV

Those were the writings I read on my mother's diary. I wa super lucky. Early in the morning, around 5:00 AM, I couldn't wait to the read season two of mom's mangas. While doing so, I took out the rest of her stuff in the box. More like, threw on the floor her reaming items. One item caught my attention. It was another box shaped like a book. Due to my curiousity, I opened the small box. Out came a diary. The same diary which I was reading right now.

I hit the jackpot because I just discovered my mother's dairy! Now I'll get to know eveyrthing about mom. It's time for me to do the judgement. I know what I said before that my mom might be a b*tch who doesn't give a f*ck about me, but I was assuming that time since I really have no knowledge of her. This diary was my ticket to my mom's true self.

Upon reading her first entry, I can only assume that this was her 1st diary when she finally landed the Flight attendant job. I feel sorry for my mom. Grandfather Jude didn't show any mercy to her at all. I took out my laptop to look for this Jude guy and giv ehim a piece of my mind. Google gave me a biography of who he was.

I read that Jude Heartfilia is a wealthy man of Heartfilia Acres. He lost his wife about 23 years ago. A single father and a very successful business man. My plans of giving him my rants and demanding where my mother is went down the drain when I also read that he's already dead. There goes my only source of answers.

Well there was aunt Levy and aunt Juvia, but they too didn't know where mom went too. Dad and I went to visit Heartfilia Acres years ago. I tried asking locals and any other firends of mom but they all say the same thing, she left us. My mother sure is mysterious. Wherver she is, she sure is good at hiding herself.

Later On.....

I didn't continue reading the rest of the chapters in mom's diary because my mind was set on finishing season 2 of Fairytail Anime. After an hour of reading the chapters, I'm a slow reader when I read something I like. It savors the epic feleing. Right now, I'm already in Tenroujima arc. This is the part where uncle Elfman and auntie Evergreen met the dark wizard.by the way, Yes I know the characters here, I've met them in reality. All of mom's character sin the Fairytail manga are all based on people that I know up to this day. The last part made me grin.

I can't believe uncle Zeref in on here too! Oh my gosh, he's the black wizard! I know I've heard of Zeref once in the tower of heaven arc but I didn't see his full face. This confirms it that my uncle is a villain in the story! No wonder auntie Mavis fell for the badboy hehehe. It's a good thing Natsu Dragneel came and saved them from the dark aura approaching. So I have finally ended season two of the manga. I'll read season 3 later when I finish breakfast.

*****

Breakfast Time.....

As I was approaching the dining room, I cauhgt a glimpse of pink hair. I knew who it was. I didn't hesitate to run to him. "Dad!!!!!" My father, Natsu, has finally arrived.
"Nasheee!" he welcomed me with open arms. I don't get why he calls me 'Nashe' when my name is pronounced as 'Nashi'. I guess it's just his favourite nick name for me.
"welcome home Dad."
"It's good to be home." All of a sudden, Dad's stomach grumbling. He blushed at how embarassing his stomach was.
"I know you're tired from the plane travel. So let's eat. Your stomach is asking for food." When I reopened my eyes from it's close state, Dad was already sitting on the large chair.
"I'm already way ahead of you Nashe." Thus he started stuffing food down his mouth.

I don't get hy he uses huge amount of tobacco sauce on his eggs, bacon, rice...almost every food he eats, icluding ie cream. He really was a fire dragon slayer. Dad can take the heat very well. This was the perfect chance to ask him.
"uh Dad, has mom ever questioned about your hot sauce eating habits?"

That made him freeze for a second then continued eating. He swallowed the food and turned to me. "uh...well yeah. You mom always wondered if my sotmach was made of lava. I don't know where she got that premises.....she is so weird sometimes." Just watching my dad talk about mom, i could see the light blush on his cheek.
"you know you're weird too dad." I giggled.
"am I now?"
"yup, always have been. Especially when you enter the mansion through the window at times. What is up with that?" Confirmation. Dad stared intently at me. "hmm? Is there something wrong?"
"you act just like your mom....." he whispered. I think I got him there. I know dad enters through the windows at times...when, I don't know why he does it. Maybe it's just a habit. This confirms in mom's comics too, Dragon slayers have that habit of entering through windows. It's weird.

The silence was creepy for me. Dad kept on staring. "hello? Dad? Are you still there?" I tried flickering my finger in fornt of him. He finally snapped out of it.
"oh..yeah..I'm here. Nashe, I have to get going okay. Your Uncle Zeref is waiting for me. There is still some unfinished business that I need to attend to. But don't worry, tomorrow we'll spend the whole day otegther...that's a promise" dad held up his hand then put it on his chest.
"okay Dad...." I know he was dodging the situation. After eating he then left to get change and go to wherever him and uncle Zeref are going. Why is dad acting as though talking about mom is uncomfortable. Something mus thave happened. And I intend to find out what it is.

It's time to consult Mom's diary again.