Your Not So Bad (For A Loth-Rat) Part 1

Perfect! Scooping up her apricot orange spray paint, she added the final touches to her piece. Stepping back, Sabine scrutinized her work portraying a graffiti starbird, it's open wings touching each side of the door she was painting on as it rose into the heavens. "Hmmm. It needs a little something...." Sabine mused to herself.

    It wasn't a question, and it definitely  wasn't an invitation for advice, especially if it was from Ezra, the Loth-Rat of the family. Which if course, it came from. "Hey, Sabine. Need help?" Rolling her eyes at his flirtatious tone of voice, Sabine didn't bother to turn toward him.

    Picking through her paints, she found a violent red. "Kid, if I ever need help, I'll be sure to look elsewhere." "Hey, I'm great at painting, watch." Brandish a hideous brownish-green, he started toward her masterpiece. Realizing the danger her painting was in, she dropped her spray gun, grabbing his shoulders, and turning him around and shoving him towards the door. "Oh, no. Not on my art you don't."

    Resuming her project, she retrieved her spray gun, shading her work. "There. Much better!" It did look better, in fact, it was probably her best work so far. More detail wouldn't hurt though. Shifting though her paints, she found a coral spray gun. Picking it up, she swished around the paint inside. "Empty!" She realized. Fetching a jar of the identical color from her room, she opened the cap.

    "Chopper!" The annoyed cry echoed down the hall. Smirking slightly, Sabine tipped the bottle downward. "Get back here you Loth-Rat!" Zeb yelled from down the hall. "It's Chopper's fault!" Ezra replied, his response framed by annoyed beeps. Their footsteps thundered closer. " "Tell that to my foot!" All three of them exploded into the main room, yelling at each other.

    "Guys!" Sabine yelled at them, trying to get their attention. It didn't work. The three barreled into her, nocking Sabine backwards with enough force to break her spray guns as she landed. Paint gushed everywhere, on the floor, on her armor, on her painting, in her hair. Zeb landed face down beside her, dragging  Ezra into the neatly stacked crates as he fell. The crashed down, pinning Chopper underneath an shaking the Ghost even though they were on solid ground.

    To make matters worse, a second later the Ghost's alarms blared, announcing damage. Sitting up, Sabine scowled at Ezra. He was the one who had done this. Blue eyes wide, he started to reply. "Sabine I-" "Ezra! I'm going to kill you!" Staggering up, Ezra made a dash to the lower cockpit. Dripping paint, Sabine sprinted after him. "Come back here you Loth-Rat!"

Authors Note

    Hello peoplez! This my (most likely failed so far) attempt to write Ezbine. I ship them, but not as much as my OTP. =D I strive to make the most realistic stories I can, so it might be centered around Ezbine, but to realistic measures. Oh, and a notice. I shall update all my stories today, so stay tuned! Thanks for reading.

May the Force be with you. Always.

Skye