Chapter 5: Tonight's Our Night, Until We Fall

(((Thanks for reading guys. Hope this is good enough ^w^ It's getting better ;)))

The next few days were killing me as I kept going through with my classes. I almost had all of my work completed by the weekend, Ben just had to teach me one more song and I had to learn another from Danny and perform it on Monday and there was also the play, I was doing. I had all of my lines down but still went over them from time to time and Kingston and I had a costume to make.

I was going to go alone with Kingston to Walmart but Ben insisted on driving us. Danny stayed behind to go on a date. I thought him and that girl would get together.

“So, I need fake blood I guess and clothes I can fuck up, really well.” I said as we walked down the hallways. It was the middle of September, a few weeks away from Halloween. They should have some stuff out. We walked in and out of the aisles and finally I saw someone beginning to put the Halloween things out. I wasn’t a zombie but a girl that falls in love with a zombie, Kingston. I wondered if Ben remembered that part. I bit my lip, was there a kissing scene? We haven’t rehearsed that.

I picked up a few bottles and motioned them to follow me to the clothing aisle. I looked through the jeans, picking out a pair of ok ones. I’d only wear them this one time. I soon looked through the shirts and picked out a white tank top and a plaid red/black button down shirt to wear over it. Finished. “Ben.” I called, noticing I had lost them somewhere. I turned a corner looking around past the shoes and over to the pajama clothing. I frowned slightly as I saw someone standing at the womens’ section of underwear. I raised an eyebrow, “Ben?” He turned and smiled, his hand in his pockets. I took a sigh of relief. “Where’s Kingston, I’m finished.”

“I think he’s over there.” He said pointing towards the electronics. I took his hand and we walked over to him. He studied the different video games, his face lighting up like a child’s. I smiled softly, watching him. “I want the new Grand Theft Auto V but I don’t have a PS3.” Kingston said, taking a few steps back to stand next to us. “Get the one for Xbox.” Ben said, “I left it at home.”

“Go get it?” He shook his head, “I’m from New York, NYC.” Ben nodded, “well Danny and I have a PS3, you can use ours.” I looked over to Ben raising an eyebrow. “Really?” Kingston asked, turning to him, a look of shock on his face. “Sure, mate, we never use it.” Ben shrugged, “ready to leave?”

Kingston walked off to go get a sales associate to unlock the game for him.

“That was really nice of you.” I said, taking his hands in mine. Ben shrugged, “he’s a nice kid.” He rolled his eyes. “Guess you don’t think he likes me anymore, huh?” Ben pulled away as Kingston came walking back with a sales lady. “I didn’t say anything about that.”

“Ben.” I rolled my eyes. “I know he’s your zombie lover in that play, don’t think I forgot.” I rolled my eyes and made a face, running up to tug his arm back. “Ben, please.” He ran a hand down my cheek. “Thanks so much, Ben.” Kingston said, coming up behind us. “It’s no problem.” He whispered and laced his hand through mine, pulling me on to the register.

I laid my stuff down and went to get my credit card out. The cashier rang up my stuff and told me the price. My eyes widened it was at least 10 dollars more than I expected. I blinked and looked at the screen displaying my items. I sighed reading down the list, I saw 3 pairs of thongs added to my cart. I glanced back at Ben who looked down, smirking. “Something wrong, Ma’am?” The cashier asked, I shook my head and handed her my card. After paying for my items I took my bags, Ben taking some too and moved aside for Kingston. “Who said you could buy my underwear?” I whispered over to him, “what? Alexandria I don’t know how those got there.”