Chapter 3: Dreams, My Mind Won't Lift Me From My Dreams

((Sorry if its a little short.. I tried ;-; it'll get better. I'm working on it.)))

"..Are you sure I should wake her?" A hushed voice asked, "did she ask you to wake her?" Another voice said, they sounded muffled as I blinked my eyes, pulling the covers back some. I saw Ben sitting at the end of the bed, his legs dangling off Danny looked up at him from his bed. "I don't want her to get behind.."

"She's pregnant Ben maybe she should get some rest.." Danny's voice trailed off as he looked over to me. Ben sighed and brushed my hair off my face. "Sorry, Love." I shook my head and sat up further, running a hand through my hair. "No, it's ok. I'm only a few weeks, I can go to class."  Ben frowned softly at me, "Ashley doesn't want you going to class." Danny said, turning over in his bunk. I rolled my eyes and leaped off the bed. "Alexandria, you shouldn't be jumping off the bed." Ben chastised me. I glared up at him, "Benjamin, calm down I'm only a few weeks, I'm not hurting much and fuck Ashley, I'm so far behind already." Ben shook his head and leaped from the bed, "We'll just see how you do today.. if you even look tired, I'll make Danny come get you." I rolled my eyes again, "of course I'll look tired Ben.. it's 7am."

"Yes, but you're pregnant and just woke up from a coma." Danny mumbled, pulling back his covers to face us. I sighed, "ok." I settled and grabbed my clothes, heading for the bathroom. They shouldn't be so worried right now, in about 8 months is when they should be worried. I took a quick shower and walked out, Ben walking in after me. I began to get dressed, Danny had fallen back to sleep, allowing me some privacy. Once dressed, Ben was out and getting ready himself. I waited for him and he held his hand out for me. I took it a light blush coming over my cheeks and we left the dorm for Guitar Class.

"You aren't missing much, I can teach you the songs we learned later on today, if you're up for it." I stifled a yawn. "Of course I am." He nodded and pulled me close. "I just want you to be alright, babe." I snuggled into him as he held me close. "I am."

"I should talk to Ashley, make you an appointment to see a doctor."

I stopped in my tracks, "what? Why?" Ben tugged my arm, "because you're pregnant." I made a face, frowning. I didn't like where this was going, I didn't want anyone but Ben going down there. I bit my lip, "make it a female doctor." Ben nodded, "of course, Ashley wouldn't want a male doctor.. I don't even think he likes me touching you."

"I think that's more Andy, doesn't like you touching me."

I sighed, remembering how the bands weren't exactly acquaintances anymore. Well Andy didn't approve, still mad at Danny and the others for lying. I rolled my eyes, I guess he had a point.. I sighed again, running a hand through my hair. "You alright, Love?" I nodded, linking my arm through his. I tried hard not to think this stuff wasn't my fault but maybe it was.. I can't help we're in love. Now, I'm having his baby, Andy will just have to get over it.

I sat next to Ben in class while he tried to teach me the new piece they were learning. They were still practicing it today but I was still behind. "It won't take you long, babe." He kissed my forehead and proceeded to walk me to Vocals.

I sat next to Danny, "we're actually singing now, we've had a test too, I'll give you the notes." I blinked, my eyes widening. "You took notes?" He shook his head, "hell no, I got them from her." He pointed to a blonde at the far end of the class. She met our eyes and a small smile crossed her face. "Oh, anyone significant?" Danny eyed her but shook his head, "not really.." I looked back to her and she looked away, Danny was still watching her.

Drama was quite busy, I had a ton of lines to learn but could still get the part as long as I finished everything, including buying or making a costume. I sighed, they had already picked me out an understudy too. I frowned at the glistening redhead who would possibly take my part. I rolled my eyes, folding my arms across my chest. "I think you can still get the part if we practice." Kingston said, he was finishing up his zombified costume. I nodded, looking over to my understudy who was reciting my lines. I bit my lip, "I guess we could this weekend.." He nodded, offering a small smile. "I'm sure you could still do it." I worked on finding a few places online to buy things, I'd just need tattered clothes to look like I'd been in a zombie apocalypse. "We could run to the store tonight? Recite lines Saturday?" I nodded, me and Ben would probably go over the Guitar lessons later on and I have to study for that test and learn the songs for Vocals. I sighed, ugh so much to do.