a short story : I was kidnapped and almost killed : part 2

Hey guys before I start this page I want to  say this chapter contains : kidnapping, harm, and Blood  10+ please
Thank you.

Hey guys, Josh here and welcome to part 2 of when I almost died
Yes, I'm still recovering so I'm just having Rori write the next part so yeah see you at the end of this page....

Jake was calling me a baby and all that when he took the chainsaw off the wall, Jake turned on the chainsaw and put it up to my paw And cut off a lot of skin. "JAKE, PLEASE STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" I screamed. "Oh little tiny Josh I won't stop until your dead" said Jake. Suddenly I saw Jake put down the Chainsaw and pick up the knife he used to cut me before, Jake spread out my arms and legs and taped me to the bed. Then cut my stomach,
I never screamed louder in my entire life, "JAKE! PLEASE STOP YOUR KILLLNG ME!" I screeched. "Poor baby Josh, do you want your mommy?" He taunted. "STOP TAUNTING ME!" I yelled.
Jake just laughed. Then he cut really deep into the back of my arms. "HELP ME I CAN'T -" then I fainted. Around 1:33 am When I woke up Jake immediately cut my leg, I started to hyperventilating, "H-E-L-P" i screamed breathing heavily.
Jake cut my legs even more "J-A-K-E Y-O-U M-O-N-S-T-E-R"
I cried. He kept cutting me, "JAKE STOP!" I screeched.
"Never Josh, never" he said. I closed my eyes again and cried.
"why do you want to kill me?" I asked, Jake ignored me.
I asked about 10 times he still ignored me so I gave up.
And the doorbell rings, "Oh that must be my girlfriend. Don't you dare think about escaping" Jake said as he tied my legs together and my paws together, then he turned me over and covered me with a blanket and left the room and Locked The door.
After loosing a lot of blood I was very tired so I tried to fall asleep,
But I couldn't the pain of the open Wounds was too much for me and he didn't even have band-aids in the room. "May I go into the guest room" said a voice I've never heard, "uh no" said jake.
"I must be in the guest room" I thought to myself. "I don't care Jake I'm going in" said the woman's voice, "No, Mimi wait!" Jake cried.
"Um why does the pillow have blood on it? And who's under the covers?" She lifted up the covers, and saw me I was bleeding and tied up and crying. (I felt so embarrassed when she saw me because I looked horrible) "are you ok" She said to me taking off the tape from my mouth. "No, I'm not, Jake was torturing me"
I said crying. "JAKE! How could you!" The girl said "it's over Jake I'm calling the police" "uh Mimi please no" Jake begged. "Listen it's over" She yelled as she was untying me. At 2:40 am the Police arrived and took Jake the prison. "I'm so sorry that happened to you" the girl said as I was getting in then ambulance. "It's ok" I said closing my eyes. "By the way I'm Mimi" She said "Oh I'm josh" I said "well I have to go bye" said Mimi "bye it was nice meeting you" I said as I yawned. 3 hours later I arrived back home. "JOSH!" All my Friends yelled. And every one gave me a hug. "What happened to you?" Asked DJ. "Oh its a long story"
I said......

Well, that's the story, I'll see you next time, bye!

Stay alive |-/