A/N Sequel?

Hey Weirdos, okay... this is a new record for me cause I've never finished a story before in my life, especially not in one day with so much damn description!!! Anyways the reason I have saved this last page after the story is because I wanted to know if you guys wanted a sequal to see if Faith gets together with Faith and what happends with Duncan, Toby, and Zoey and how Simon knew the Elf Queen.... Anyways, say down below if you even want a Sequal, if you do... I'll start working on it, if you don't well I'll be working on some other books I've either gotten advised to write, was inspired to write, or just inspired from other books I've read on my other wattpad, whichhh I'm not gonna say but I've read like 100 fan-fics on there and it takes and hour to update all the stories on my ipod so ya.... Anyways...

Remember to say if you want a sequal or just a new book, or for me to contine with a book... which I am still working on my other books, just wanna write some new shizzle... thats why I never complete books in the first place :p

Anyways... Slap that Rate button with your fist if you havn't already and comment below your suggestions after the BEEP, BEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!! Hope you enjoyed this book 'cause I know I enjoyed writing it, BYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!