Chapter 2 - The Secret Over Heard, But Misunderstood

(Another chappie!! Yay!!! Anyways, I don't have much to say/write so go on, read the chapter :3)

Faith’s POV

I lifted my hair reviling my magical purple eye. “I was abducted by endermen while in the forest” I said sadly while hanging my head low. “Oh my god sis” he said sadly while pulling me into a hug as one of his ocean blue eyes turned red. I backed away slowly knowing Livid was taking over. “Come on Dunc, control your anger for me please,” I pleaded as his eyes turned back to normal. "Where’s your scar?” he asked as I lifted the back of my blue tank-top. He gasped. I had a large, ugly, black and purple scar going across my back. “Yup, been there since mum died and you sent me into the forest when I was seven.” I said pulling down my shirt. I turned around to see his ocean blue eyes tear up and I pull him into a large hug. “It’s okay Dunc, I can control it” I said in the hug.  I pulled away and said, “Its time for me to go, Martyn and Toby will be worried about me being out here for so long.” I was about to leave when he said, “No, please stay tonight… Its late and I don’t want you being attacked by anymore mods and turn into a creeper-born.” I laugh and say okay, but before I closed the door I sent a water dove to Martyn to tell him I was okay and that I’d be staying with Dunc the night. I closed the door and made my way to the guest bedroom where I fell asleep soundly.  I wake up to birds chirping and spot my water dove outside my window with a sapling attached to it’s back meaning Martyn had gotten my message. I took the bird and kissed it as it evaporated into my stun leaving the sapling for me to plant later so I placed it inside my nap-sac and went downstairs to see Dunc making breakfast, “Hiya big bro!” I said as I sat down at the table and enjoyed some already made bacon. “Ummmm, I like them bacon!” I stated as Duncan came to sit next to me. “Sooo, how was your sleep-less night?” I asked him awaiting for his usual answer, horrid. But he surprised to by saying, “Surprizingly restful.” He must have seen the look on my face and started telling me all about this so called truce with Rythian and stuff while I was pouting in the bunker, which I slapped him when he mentioned my ‘pouting’.  After eating we said our goodbyes as I sneaked back into the forest while Duncan went over to Honeydew Inc to work on some machines. I sighed as I came close to Martyn and Toby’s Camp when I saw something I didn’t expect. Rythian was there with who I presumed as Ravs and Teep. Martyn was obviously visiting the Jungle Kingdom with Toby so I just stood back and listened to there conversation.  I heard a muffled Zoey’s dead… wait, hold the phone, Zoey as in the one that kept Rythian stable, no good, no good at all… but he seemed so calm. He must be trying to focus on something else, but what? Then I heard him mention he heard some muffled conversation at Duncan’s and was planing on checking it out today to make sure he wasn’t experimenting on anyone.  I remembered me and Duncan’s conversation, he must have heard us talking… oh no, I have to warn Dunc. I ran off carful not to make a sound until I got to Honeydew Inc. It was my first time here so I had to be carful. Anything unusual as in my scars and my ears were hidden and I walked over to the front door of the factory. “Hello!” I said and a tall man I presumed was Lewis walked out. “Hello? What do you want?” Then I heard a muffled, “Oh my god customers” who I presumed was Simon. “Oh, I’m just here to bring a message from Martyn here, I’m Martyn’s sister Faith.” I said while smiling. “Why hello there, Faith, I’ll get Duncan right now, by the way I’m Lewis and the voice you heard earlier belonged to my friend Honeydew,” he said. “Let her in Lewis, she’s obviously been running, the forest is pretty far from here you know?!” said a dawrf who I presumed as Simon. “Uhh, come on in Faith he said letting me in to sit down at the table.  Suddenly Duncan barged in, “I got the jaffa machine to work, next time don’t stuff pigs in there Sim-“ He was cut of my the sight of me, “Umm, Faith, what are you doing here?” he asked. “Message” I said simply as he shoo’ed away Lewis and Simon.  “What’s wrong?” he asked. “Well when I got back to camp there was Rythian and who I presumed as Raves and Teep and they were talking. I assumed Martyn and Toby went to the Jungle Kingdom to visit Toby’s mum and Dad, anyways. I heard Rythian say something about Zoey being dead, but he wan’t on the edge of his sanity possible meaning she wasn’t dead and that she is probably just in a coma from the Nuke you placed and then he started talking about hearing muffled pouts from your basement when he came over, so I’m guessing he over-heard our conversation.” I said fast but he picked up every detail. “Wow!” he said, “You remembered all that from just running from the forest which is an hour away to here?” Well, thats what happened’s when you have an elven memory or an enderman enhanced memory.” I said matter-of-factly. “Okay, then I’ll just stay here tonight…” he said as I hugged him and left. 

 ("Is Zoey really dead or in a medical camp somewhere? Did Rythian hear there full coversation? What will happen next, Find out in the next chapter of Weakness!!!" Wow, now thats how you end a stroy. Anyways, since thats not my normal ending I'm ending it myself. "Urgm Urgm, Anyways... Slap that Rate button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!! Hope you enjoyed, BYYYYEEEEEE (Crowd="BOOOOOO!!!") *wimpers in corner*)