Chapter 6 - Path Choosen (END)

(Okay, this is the last chapter, NOOOOO!!! Where never gonna see Faith again *crys on pillow* where the hell did I get this from *throws out the window* SORCERY!!! *Runs around like a chicken with it's head cut off* Anyways... enjoy the story!!!!)

Faith’s POV I was walking around in a pitch black room covered with paintings of memories and doors lined with all of the paintings. All the doors seemed locked though, so I continued to the light. "What if this is all a dream? What happened? What is this place?” these thoughts ran through my head like unwanted memories truing to find there way out of the dark. I shook my head as I continued. Suddenly I heard yells, “Faith!!! Faith!!! Faith!!!” They sounded like Duncan’s and Rythian’s shouts.  Suddenly I stop walking and fall to my knee’s, I know what my weakness is…. My weakness if love for my family, friends, and especially the one I love and the only voice I heard other than my brother’s was Rythian’s. "Could it be true? Do I really love Rythian?” I questioned myself out load.  I stand up, “I need to get to Rythian and Duncan!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs… “I don’t want to die like mum,” I whispered as I finally made my way to the end where there were two doors, one with my mother and my father on it and then there was a door with all my friends and family on it… "I choose this one," I said as I pointed to the door with my friends and family only to open my eyes to a bright room with light blue wallpaper and all my friends surrounding me. “I choose the right door,” I whispered as I fell asleep, but not one of a coma, one of a tired sleepy asleep. As I slept I dreamed of all my friends, family, but most of all my love… Rythian. 

(Awwww, she wuvs Rythian... Now we never get to find out what happeneds after she wakes up :P Anyways... Slap that Rate button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEEPPPP!!!!! Hope you enjoyed, BYYYYEEEEEEEEE)