Chapter 4 - The Power Within Me

(Hiya, I'm back... No crazy stuff this time I promis *crosses fingers behind back*... Seriously star things, you have to ruin everything!!! Anyways, Enjoy da story!!!)

Rythian’s POV

This girl is amazing, no weaknesses… Wow, I feel something I haven’t felt for Zoey in a long time after she ran off… She had left the medic base while I was gone, probably to practice magic with Duncan. I swear, I have no feelings for her anymore, she obviously loves Duncan more… but this girl… just wow!! She’s everything I could hope for but Toby also seems to have a strong connection to her… Well, I guess I’ll be forever alone but at least I have Tee and Raves.  Me and Martyn talk for awhile more until it was time for me to go. I leave still thinking about this girl, Faith… She’s amazing, anyways I need to go to Duncan’s and see if he’s there. I fly to Duncan’s to find no one home, typical Duncan. I decide to check tomorrow and went back to Sick-bay with Tee.   

Duncan’s POV

I stayed back at the factory that night but I didn’t sleep, I stayed up all night working on a machine, Zoey had showed up and said “She wanted to have an adventure so I sent her to Lomadia’s so they could catch up. I woke up in the morning on my desk, must have fallen asleep here last night, oh well…  I go outside and decide to visit Faith at the forest so I walk though. Suddenly I see Toby looking at the lake from behind the bush and get him by the ear pulling him back to camp. “Um Martyn, Toby was peeping on Faith bathing again," I yell loudly as Martyn comes out from behind the tree and starts scolding Toby. Suddenly Faith comes out of the bushes fully dressed, “Let me guess, happened again?” she questioned tiredly until she saw me. “Yay Dunc!” she yelled as she hugged me. “Hey kido!” I said as I messed up her hair causing her to growl at me, “No one messes up my hair!” she mumbles in an annoyed voice. Then Toby does the unthinkable and messes up her hair causing her to slap him. “Consider yourself lucky for not getting two slaps for the two things I hate!” she said loudly causing Toby to look at her strangely, “And what would that be?” he questioned, sometimes I really think that boy is stupid. “One you were peeping on me while I was bathing and two you messed up my hair after I said I didn’t like it!” She yelling into his ear while running off to the tent.  Toby stood there solidly and mumbled, “I still like her,” while a grin sneaks up on his face and Martyn starts yelling at him again. Wow what an impressive family reunion, the only thing that could make this worse is if Rythian comes flying in right now. Right when I thought that I was pinned to a tree, only one person would do that… Rythian.  

Faith’s POV

I heard some yelling outside from Martyn to Toby but it all stopped when there was a loud thump. I walk out of the tent to see Toby and Martyn just standing there while Rythian was strangling Duncan. Anger rose inside me and my purple eye glowed and wind went around me causing my head band to fly off and for my bang to fly out of the way.  Martyn immediately noticed and tried to calm me down, “Calm down Faith or you’ll kill everyone!” he yelled. Rythian and Duncan looked at me in aw, as I calmed down and felt all of my power decrease at fast numbers causing me to fall to my knees I saw Rythian drop Duncan and Duncan run over to me picking me up… then everything went black.

(Ohh, what will happen to Faith!!!??? Will she survive this utterly horrid thing that happend... It may just be a story, but you never know... SUSPENSE!!! I am so so sooooo sorrryyyy about that!!! Anyways, slap that Rate button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!! Hope you enjoyed, BYYEEEEEE!!!!!!)