EPILOGUE

Vanessa smelled the pillow where Ethan slept at night. It smelled of honey and lavender, the scent of his hair-soap. She then hugged the pillow tightly, as if she was hugging Ethan himself. She placed the pillow back down on the bed. She walked to the window and watched the people of London walking on the streets late at night, buying goods from the markets, chatting politely to each other and climbing into carriages going home after a long day at work.
She lit her cigarette and inhaled the smoke, filling her lungs with a new type of oxygen, which she could feel and enjoy.
Once she finished her cigarette, she threw it into the dead fireplace filled with old-burnt wood.
She walked downstairs feeling the railing, the smoothness of it, it reminded her of how Freya's neck felt.
The door then opened suddenly, revealing a sympathetic Victor Frankenstein.
"Are you alright?" Victor asked.
"No," Vanessa answered leaving the final step of the stairs.
She walked to the living room and sat on the couch and stared into space.
Victor sat next to her and held her hands gently.
The warmth of his hand made her feel happy in a strange way.
She looked at him, noticing his expression changing to the way she looked at him. He seemed almost relieved.
"I have to leave London," Vanessa stated.
"So do I," Victor said.
"Where will you go?" Vanessa asked.
"I am not sure, to America probably, I need to find Lily," Victor replied. "Where will you go?"
"To Africa, I need to return to my family," Vanessa replied.
"Vanessa, you don't just need Malcom, I am your family," Victor said smiling.
She agreed with an effort-filled smile.
"Why don't we leave at the same time?" Vanessa suggested.
"That sounds like a great idea," Victor agreed.
"How about tomorrow?"
Victor stared at the floor and there was silence for a full minute.
"That will be perfect."

The painting of the trapped Dorian Gray snarledback at him, trying to break free of his chains but it was impossible, his soulwas trapped forever in the painting, which made him immortal.
After staring at the painting long enough, trying to remind himself of his truenature, he left the secret room that the painting was stored in and left hisdepression with it.
Freya's body still lay on the floor, her neck bruised from Vanessa's grip. Hekneeled next to her.
"My dear, you were better than this surely," Dorian said.
The black necklace with the butterfly glowed, almost seeming to reply to Dorianand saying this is all your fault.
Dorian replied to the necklace by ripping it from Freya's neck and destroyingthe chain of the necklace. He placed the remains of the necklace in his pocketand made his way up the stairs to the library.
While he was reading a book that was left on the table about the human brain,he felt a burning pain on his leg, where the necklace was inside of the pocket.He took it out and dropped it from the heat it produced. He then heardfootsteps running up the stairs.
Freya Snow stood at the entrance of the library. She looked completelydifferent.
Her hair was tied up, her clothes had changed into a black dress with shapes onit like a spider's web and her eyes seemed to glow.
"Freya, how did you-"
"I am Fae, only something produced from the Earth can kill me and Vanessa isproduced from hell itself, she is an abomination that needs to be destroyed,"Freya stated.
Dorian stared at her in awe. She glowed like a goddess and he felt even moreattracted to her than before.

Victor knocked on the door of Chandler Manor. He had ordered a carriage toarrive in five minutes.
Vanessa then opened the door. She was well dressed and she put on a smile,which Victor assumed was forced.
"Ready?" Victor asked.
"Yes," Vanessa said.
Vanessa closed the door and locked it and slipped the key into her pocket.
Vanessa reached out for Victor's hand and held it as they waited for thecarriage.
The carriage finally arrived and Victor helped Vanessa put her suitcase intothe carriage as well as putting his own suitcase in the carriage. They bothclimbed in and told the carriage instructor to leave Chandler Manor and head tothe harbor.
Victor stared out the window at the back of the carriage, watching ChandlerManor decrease in size, the further away the carriage went.
"Do you miss him?" Victor asked.
"Yes but I have to move on, being sad about it will not do me any good, I havereceived the blessing of living again and I am going to use it," Vanesareplied.
A tear slid down her cheek.
Victor stared into her eyes and noticed that they were not blue anymore, theyhad changed too yellow, like The Creature's had. He thought it was best not tosay anything to Vanessa in case it made her feel insecure.
When they arrived at the harbor, they both took their suitcases out the carriageand stood by the railing and watched the sea.
"Victor, I will miss you so much, you have been the kindest friend to me andyou have given me so much," Vanessa said.
"I will miss you too, I have never been good with people and no body understoodme but somehow you did and I will always be grateful for that," Victor replied.
They both started to cry.
Victor and Vanessa hugged each other, crying into each other's shoulder.
Victor withdrew from the hug first and made his way to the ship. He didn't turnaround until he was onboard of the ship. When he turned, Vanessa was gone.
He made his way to the front of the ship and watched the sea make differentshapes as the ship glided against it. He loved the fresh smell of the sea.Nature had always been his fantasy world but Victor was ready to start a newadventure, finding his true love – Lily.

When Freya returned, she was not in a good mood at all, this was indicated bythe loud slam from the door and the stomping into the room of paintings.
"What put you in a bad mood?" Dorian asked.
"Vanessa was not at Chandler Manor, the house was locked and it looked deadwithin," Freya said.
Dorian felt a sense of relief.
"Maybe she left London," Victor assumed.
Freya sat on the chair near him and rested her chin in her hand.
"Dorian, there is nothing to do now, everyone is gone," Freya said glumly.
Dorian nodded, his mind in another world, thinking what Vanessa was doing.
"I think I am going to leave, America was better and I do have a duty to fill,"Freya stated.
"Well I hope you enjoy that prince," Dorian stated.
"Come with me, it will be another adventure!" Freya exclaimed.
Dorian stared into her eyes. He could get lost in them but he avoided thatbefore she could make him do what she wanted.
"No, my home is London," Dorian stated, remembering that the painting would notallow him to go anywhere else.
Freya slammed her hand against the table, making the whole table vibrate.
"You are a waste of time and I hope younever die," Freya cursed.
She left the room and made her way upstairs.
She then come down with a suitcase and gave him one last look, which wasn't avery charming one. She then made her way out the house.
"I don't mind, you were getting a bit boring and irritating," Dorian stated.
Just as Dorian heard Freya open the door, she screamed and he saw her slideacross the floor with an arrow stuck in her chest.
A female dressed in male's clothes with short read hair walked in.
"Who are you?" Dorian asked.
The female focused her attention on Dorian and aimed her crossbow at him.
"Caitrona Hartdegen, Supernatural-Hunter and I am here to kill you," the femaleintroduced.
She then shot an arrow at Dorian.
Pain immediately hit him from the chest and he fell hard to the ice cold floor.This was the first time he ever felt physical pain as an immortal. 

So that is the ending of the story! I hope you enjoyed it :) 
Please don't forget to vote and comment.