FREYA

Freya watched in amazement as the full moons light landed on Ethan and he began to change into a beast with claws and fangs. Ethan charged at Charles' but Charles dodged Ethan. In the process, Charles cut Ethan and left a huge cut in his arm. Blood spilled from the cut and green acid also stained the cut. Ethan fell to the floor.
"My claws are filled with poison that will paralyze anybody who is cut," Charles stated.
Ethan began to change back into human.
Syren's from the sea came out the water and began to drag Ethan into the sea.
"No!" Freya screamed.
Freya took off her necklace.
Power. Power. Power.
Freya's aura turned a dark black, she began to hover and grew huge black butterfly wings, every time they flapped, black smoke was produced. She began to fly to Charles and then she landed in front of him and her wings disappeared. She put her hand in front of his face.
Light. She said to herself. She then closed her eyes.
A light that blinded the whole of the beach appeared and onto Charles. When the light disappeared and everyone regained their sight, ashes were lying on the ground where Charles had stood seconds ago.
"Leave now and don't ever come back!" Freya shouted to the Syren's.
The Syren's on the beach scattered into the water growing back their fish tails. Instead of hearing their beautiful voices that sing, all that was heard was terrible screeching of fear.
"Ethan?" Victor called.
Freya's heart had stopped.
Ethan was nowhere in sight.
Dorian ran to Vanessa and helped her up. She was perfectly fine, one small cut but no sign of pain.
Freya was not happy.
"Where is Ethan?" Vanessa asked.
"The Syren's took him in the sea," Freya stated.
Vanessa ran to the sea but Victor grabbed her and stopped her from reaching the sea in case the Syren's took her down with Ethan.
"Let go of me!" Vanessa screamed.
"No! They will tear you apart!" Victor exclaimed.
Vanessa stopped struggling from Victor's grasp and fell to the floor, crying loudly.
Freya was speechless. She had fun with Ethan but as she knew, it was only temporary. She saw in her visions that a darkness would take him, she thought it was his curse but that was supposed to help him win this fight but it did not.
Freya put back her necklace on and walked towards Dorian and put out her hand.
"Shall we go?" Freya asked.
Dorian nodded.
They left the beach and left the crying and screaming Vanessa alone on the beach with Victor.

As Dorian filled more wine into Freya's glass, she began to laugh even more.
"Dorian! You told me in the letter that London would be fun!" Freya scolded.
"Yes and I was right! Tonight was fun," Dorian replied.
"Well, I will admit, it was sort of fun but I lost my play toy."
"So did I," Dorian joked.
They both laughed with the help of the wine.
They heard the door open and footsteps head into the room of paintings where they relaxed. A stone-cold Vanessa Ives stood there with her dark eyes staring at her with threat.
"You left Ethan," Vanessa stated.
Freya did not like Vanessa at all and she was not afraid of her.
Freya placed the glass of wine down gently and stood up from her seat.
"I do not know if you are aware of this, Ms. Ives, but I used a lot of my power to destroy Charles. If it wasn't for me, we would all be dead," Freya stated.
"Why didn't you use your powers to get him back!" Vanessa screamed.
"Oh, my dear, it does not work that way unfortunately. Since you are a widow now or whatever you are, should you not be seeing who gets that fancy manor?" Freya asked cheekily.
Vanessa ran up to her and grabbed her neck and squeezed tightly. Freya couldn't breathe. She scratched Vanessa's hands so much that blood began to pour from them but Vanessa did not move them. She stared at Dorian and asked him for help but Dorian just sat in his seat with a smirk. Freya felt the last of her breath leaving her and she then stared directly into Vanessa's eyes.
Soulless.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it is so short, I promise the next one will be longer.
The next chapter is the last chapter and it is titled 'Epilogue' so it will contain Victor, Vanessa's and Dorian's point of view.
Don't forget to vote and comment! :)