ETHAN

There were no clouds in the sky, making the full moon so bright that no lights were needed to see in the dark. Ethan Chandler could see in the dark very easily with or without the full moons brightness but his enhanced sight was only provided on the full moon and not from the moons light but from his wolf eyes.
Ethan was hunting his prey the whole night. He could smell him, his prey's scent still had the smell of Vanessa's perfume on him.
It had been a month after Vanessa Ives' death and Dracula was still in London.
After a long time of chasing Dracula, Ethan passed out in the park beginning to change back into his normal self.
When Ethan awoke, Dracula was looking down at him.
"When will you stop chasing me Mr. Chandler?" Dracula asked
"When I kill you," Ethan replied.
Ethan then got up and tried to punch him but Dracula dodged the punch.
"You can kill me, I don't care, I will just spawn back onto this Earth a thousand years later. I am never truly dead but before you kill me, wouldn't you like to know about how your friends have lied to you?"
"Who are you referring to?" Ethan asked curiously.
"Victor specifically, you remember Brona? She is still alive, well she is not Brona anymore I guess and Dorian and her had a little affair too," Dracula replied.
"Lies!" Ethan shouted.
Ethan took out his pistol and aimed it at Dracula's head.
"I am not truly gone, I will be visiting your dreams," Dracula stated.
Ethan pulled the trigger and the wooden bullet went straight to Dracula's heart. Dracula exploded into bats and the bats flew in the direction of the wind and disappeared.

"Dracula is truly dead then?" Malcom asked.
"For now it seems, he says he is never truly dead but we won't be seeing him again," Ethan responded.
A door opened from the entrance of Malcom's house and then Victor came into the study.
Ethan felt uneasy when he walked in.
"Dracula is dead," Malcom said to Victor.
"It was a full moon last night so I will not be asking how he died," Victor replied.
Malcom chuckled.
"Unfortunately that is not the reason why I am here, Ethan, Dorian has requested you and I to come join him for supper tonight at his house, shall you be joining?" Victor asked.
Ethan agreed to this request. He decided he would confront both of them about Brona at the supper.

Ethan knocked on the door of Dorian's house. He brought a bottle of red wine, his favorite, he knew he would be drinking most of it.
The door opened and Dorian appeared. He was wearing his usual smart clothes. Ethan didn't dress up for the dinner.
"Ethan! Good to see you, please come in," Dorian said.
Ethan walked into his house and into the room filled with all the different paintings. There was a table with four chairs, Victor was seated and then stood up from his seat and shook hands with Ethan and then they both sat.
"We are just waiting for one more guest, she seems to be a bit late," Dorian stated.
"Well then we may as well start drinking," Ethan replied.
Dorian laughed and then took the bottle of red wine from Ethan and then opened the bottle and took a sip straight from the bottle. He then poured some of the wine into Ethan's and Victor's glass.
A knock came from the door.
"That will be our final guest," Dorian stated.
He left the room to let the guest in. When Dorian returned, a beautiful girl with blonde hair and bright green eyes walked into the room wearing a purple dress and black gloves and a necklace with a black butterfly around her neck.
Both Victor and Ethan arose from their seats.
"Victor and Ethan, this is Freya Snow, she is a close friend of mine," Dorian stated.
Victor and Ethan both went up to her and kissed her hand.
Once everyone was seated, Dorian clapped his hands and four waiters walked into the room carrying a plate of food and placed it on the table. It was lobster with mussels.
"This looks amazing Dorian," Freya announced.
"Well I hope everyone enjoys and can I just make a toast," Dorian began raising his class. "To being with good friends.
Everyone then had a sip of their wine and began to eat.
"Freya, I must say that is a beautiful name, it is not American, is it?" Victor inquired.
"I am from America but my name is not American, Freya is actually a Norse god of beauty, gold and many other things," Freya stated.
"When did you arrive in London?" Ethan asked.
"Today actually, Dorian wrote to me a month ago and said I should come and visit," Freya replied.
"Well it's always nice seeing new faces, especially beautiful ones," Victor flirted.
Freya began to smirk and her cheeks turned red.
Once everyone finished their supper, Ethan decided to bring up the topic of Brona.
"Victor, where did you actually bury Brona?" Ethan asked.
Victor and Dorian's facial expression changed.
"Ethan, we need to tell you something, Brona is alive, I brought her back to life but she isn't Brona anymore, she's Lily and she doesn't live in London anymore, she left the night Vanessa died," Victor replied.
Ethan couldn't believe it but after everything he had been through, anything seemed possible including people rising from the dead.
"Thank you for a wonderful supper, Dorian but I will be leaving now," Ethan stated.
He got up from his seat and left the house. Nobody said anything about him leaving. He decided to return to Malcom's house, he was always welcome there.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, please let me know what you think in the comments and vote too please!