Their Daughter Chapter 8

~Chapter 8~

*Erizel's POV*

"Ughh," I moaned as I slammed through the house. "You bastard!" I screamed, chasing after Shade with a lightning bolt in my hand. I quickly dropped to the ground as I felt something whizz over my head and turned around to throw my lightning square at Ember, slamming her though another house in the abandoned village of rural Russia.

Quickly whipping around I round house kicked Shade in the face, effectively taking him to the ground before spinning around and throwing an energy blast at Gabriel, taking him down as well.

"I WIN!" I shouted.

"Alright, all of you pick yourselves up and come over here," I moaned, dropping to the ground where I was.

"That was brutal," Ember whined as she crawled over to me.

I looked over at everyone.

Gabriel's shiny blond hair covered in dirt, blood dripping down his sculpted bicep of his right arm and his white shirt and pants brown in spots, ripped in others.

Ember's black dress was torn off at the bottom, making it almost inappropriately short and she kept wiping blood away from her face to keep it out of her eyes.

Shade looked the least beat up out of the three of them, with his hair slightly tousled and a bruise on his jaw, otherwise looking clean in his black jeans, sagging a bit, and his fitted black v-neck t-shirt.

Looking down at myself I watched as the cut on my inner thigh slowly knitted itself together with a faint tingling feeling before evaluating my clothing. White tank top: dirtied and brown, black skinny jeans: new holes in the knees, high heeled boots: scuffed. Well it could be worse, I thought with a shrug.

Though we sure did look a lot worse than we started this morning....

~12 hours earlier~

October 15th, 2012

29 days until total Solar Eclipse

*Gabriel's POV*

Snapping my fingers I said, "Alright everyone, pull it together. After today we have 29 days to the total Solar Eclipse, so that means we have 25 days before we need to be in Garig Ganak Barlu National Park, Australia. Erizel we need to be home now!"

She motioned for us all to gather around her before flicking her wrist. All I could see was a flash of white light before we all dropped to the ground. "Ugh," I moaned, pulling up my head and looking around.

Everyone else was on the ground, aside from Erizel who was standing and snickering at all of us.

"A little warning would be nice next time!" Shade yelled at her.

"Ha! Emphasis on the word 'nice'," She air quoted.

"What was that for?" Shade questioned.

"I'll be nice to you when you start being nice to me jerk!" She said before walking away.

"I'll go after her," Ember said, following after Erizel.

*Ember's POV*

Running up to Erizel and putting my hand on her shoulder, pulling her to a stop I asked, "What's your issue? You're not usually this bitchy!"

"It's just... ugh I can't stand it!" She whined.

"Can't stand what?"

"Well... Okay I'm," she coughed, "inlovewithShade."

"WHAT?!?!" I screamed.

"Shut up!" she snapped as she slapped her hand over my mouth.

"Yuff in luff wuff Fade?!" I spoke through her hand.