Their Daughter Chapter 11

~Chapter 11~

October 17th, 2012

27 days until total Solar Eclipse

*Erizel's POV*

"How could you guys think this is okay?" I shouted at Gabriel and Ember.

"Well what else are we going to do?" Ember asked me.

"Uh how about we don't kill them, yeah?" I questioned.

"We have to!" Ember told me.

"Did you ever think who's going to take over their jobs?!?!" I screamed at her.

"Well you could!"

"No I can't stupid! I'm only one person! How can I work two places at once; especially when they're on the other side of the universe from each other?" I screamed.

"Oh..." Ember muttered.

"Yeah, oh." I mocked.

"Well what's your suggestion? You're the only heir to the Heavenly and Hellish throne..." Ember contemplated.

"Wait," Gabriel interjected, "can I ask how that was even possible? You know for you to be... well you."

"You don't know?" Shade and Ember questioned at the same time.

"No... Do you two?" Gabriel questioned them suspiciously.

"Well yeah it's like a childhood bedtime story in Hell," they laughed.

"Oh shush you two, I'll explain," I started.

"Once upon a time there was an angel named Lucifer. Lucifer in heaven, before her rebellion, was a high and exalted angel, next in honor to God's dear Son. She was majestic, showed a powerful intellect, and was one with the Father before the angels were created. Lucifer was God's best angel.

It was Lucifer's own pride that got her thinking about being better than God. She desired to be God, to be better than God, not just a servant of God. She was likely the highest of all angels, the most beautiful of all of God's creations, but she was not content in his position.

Instead, Satan desired to be God, to essentially "kick God off His throne" and take over the rule of the universe. In all truth Lucifer did not "fall" from Heaven, Lucifer was pushed out of Heaven's gates.

God then forgave Lucy, but He could not let her back in after all, she was no longer pure. Instead he gave her the deaths of Hell to rule over, which slowly turned Lucifer dark, evil, and made her forever resent Him."

"And that's the story of how my mother fell," I finished.

"We all know that story Erizel, that doesn't explain how you came to be." Ember stated.

"I'm getting there! The thing that is never told in the stories is that not only was Lucifer God's best angel, favorite angel, she was also God's favorite lover. She was truly the most beautiful creation God ever made, and even He could not resist her charms. They were lovers, a couple.

But soon after their child was conceived God started to buckle down on the angels and humans. He wanted a perfect world for His child to come into, and He thought that Lucy would understand. The only thing He didn't predict was that He would become too over bearing on her.

She thought if she was God, she would do better, she would be better. And so God pushed her out of Heaven. He was in such a rage, at the fact that His love turned against him that he didn't even think about his unborn child.

And so Lucy was kicked out of Heaven. And when she was not let back in she truly fell. And with her so did the genetic half of her unborn that took after her. Eight months later a baby was born, deep in the depths of Hell, a child who could brighten the day with a smile, and who could strike fear into ones heart with a simple glance.