Chapter 14

Bit shorter than normal. hope you guys don't mind!

I woke up the next morning to Caspar’s hand in my face.

I grumbled in disagreement and pushed his hand away. ‘What the fuck, Cas I’m sleeping here!’

‘Sorry, I was just stretching! It’s not my fault you have a fucking tiny bed.’ he said signalling with his hands the single bed I had in my room.

‘Hey, we don’t all have lovely London flats and king sized beds.’ I rolled over to not face Cas anymore and tried to go back to sleep.

He leant forward and whispered in my ear ‘Well you’re probably not used to sleeping in this bed anymore because you’re always around mine.’

He then stuck out his tongue and I felt him lick my ear.

I rolled back over quickly and stared at him straight in the eyes. ‘Casper lee, did you just lick my ear?’

He laughed and then tried to look at me seriously. ‘Yes I did. I was trying to be sexy.’

I tried to keep my serious face. ‘Now I have your spit all over my ear!’ I then turned my head and started rub my ear on caspar’s shoulder, trying to get all the spit off.

‘You have never looked more like a kitten than you do right now.’

‘Fuck off I’m getting your DNA off my ear!’

After overreacting enough about the ear spit Caspar suddenly looked serious.

‘Oh god eva...’

‘What!?’ I said starting to worry.

‘I need to pee. In the morning. Before you do.’

I hit him on the shoulder ‘You just need the bathroom!? You had me worried there idiot!’

He grinned

‘Oh god I obviously spend faaar too much time with you. I’ve caught your tiny bladder!’

I started to laugh as he got up to leave. Such an idiot.

After a few minutes he came back into my room with a pout on his face.

‘I just went to pee...and I didn’t come back with a bowl full of cereal.’

I couldn’t help but laugh.

‘Don’t worry, I’ll come and make you some. Just give me like an hour to get the will power to stand up.’

Caspar laughed back. ‘That’s it. We’re only ever staying at mine ever again. I need an alfie to make me cereal.’

‘You mean, you need an alfie to make me cereal so you can then steal it off me’ I smirked.

‘Yeah. That’s what I meant.’

The lack of room service didn’t seem to put him off though because it became more of a regular thing for Caspar to come over and stay at Reading. Sometimes he’d just live in my room for days on end, saying that going back to London could wait.

He’d wait for me after my lectures with a milkshake in hand. Or he’d surprise me in the library whilst I was studying to just give me a hug. Needless to say, a lot less work was done whilst Caspar was staying over. But who could blame me!?

He was around mine so often that he started to keep spare recording equipment at my house so when he had an idea for a video he could just film it there and then. Luckily he got away with just saying he was filming in a different room of his flat that the viewers hadn’t seen before.

Last week Cas tried to cook my housemates a curry but unfortunately he dished it all up and the chicken was still bright pink...at least he tried bless him. My housemates just laughed it off too, they seem to have gotten attached to Caspar. He got along really well with my housemates, which made me unbelievably happy. This must be what it’s like for Cas when I hang out with the youtubers.

But obviously there always came a time when Caspar had to leave.

Each time seemed to be getting harder and harder.

This time is particularly bad because he’d stayed for about a week and not having him around now is just weird. I was just used to him being here. He’d left a while ago and my phone buzzed. I looked down.

‘Got back safely, I’m now off for a youtube lads night out. Will talk to you tomorrow. ‘

I’m not going to lie. I missed him.

It was the next day. And unfortunately for Alfie he’d already made plans to come to Reading and meet up with an old school friend of his. But this did mean he was in the same town as me and he had some time to kill before he caught his train back. I decided to meet up with him in a local coffee shop to help cure his boredom.

It was really nice actually; he was obviously completely smitten with Zoe and kept talking about how pretty she was and how happy he made her. He probably didn’t even realise he brought her up so much in conversation. It was also nice because, unlike my housemates and the other youtubers, he didn’t question me about Caspar. He seemed to understand us.

 ‘I’m guessing you’re hanging as much as caspar is then. I haven’t heard anything from him today.’ He was obviously too busy being feeling sorry for himself in bed. Bless him.

Alfie groaned, rubbing his head. He must still have a headache. ‘Don’t even start. I had to down a litre of water to even be able to open my eyes this morning. The train journey was hell. Urgh my stomach is not happy. I’m going to the toilet. Feel free to look through the photos. There are some of Louis headbanging that you totally have to see’ he passed over his phone as he went to the bathroom.

I started to flick through them, looks like they had a brilliant night. Just as promised the Louis headbanging one was epic. I saw some other photos too, Marcus yelling to some sort of song. Jack trying to down three shots in a row.

And that’s when I saw a picture of Caspar making out with another girl.

DUN DUN DUN.

I would apologise for the cliffhanger but i'm not actually sorry! Things are going to start getting a bit more dramatic now as this story starts to come to an end. Sad i know. 

At the moment i'm planning four more chapters. But they're going to be awesome. I promise. 

As always, thanks for all the support (: