Chapter 13

I AM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I could give you all my excuses but it still wouldn't make up for it. 

Writers block was a major pain and i just decided to bust this one out quickly so you guys had something read! It's a bit of a filler and an overview of stuff but I pinky swear that things start to get more dramatic soon AND it won't take as long this time. I'll really try. 

On the plus side this mini hiatus showed me how many of you cared :D Which made me so happy! CHEERS :D 

Love you all. Enjoy. 

The next morning Caspar didn’t bring up the conversation that we had before we went to sleep. I was glad about that though. I didn’t want to bring up any feelings that had led me to avoiding caspar the night before. I liked spending time with him too much. As a friend. Obviously.

I did realise though that this was the first time I had slept in caspar’s room and we hadn’t had sex...I’m not sure what to make of that. Obviously it just proves that we’re only friends, all we did last night was cuddle a bit.  So yeah, friends.

After the standard waking up and me leaving to pee I opened the door to see all of the youtubers from the night before gathered in the living room and Alfie at the front holding up a cereal bowl. They all started to laugh and I heard Jack say ‘I can’t believe that’s actually a tradition!’

I laughed and took the cereal. ‘Please tell me you weren’t just standing there waiting...’

Alfie scratched the back of his head. ‘Of course not.’ Then everyone started to laugh again.

For a while after that day nothing truly important happened. We just carried on as we were. Well me and Caspar did start seeing each other more often. Over the next month we would meet up at least 3 times a week and I’d stay the night at Caspars. It just felt normal after a while.

We didn’t even get drunk every time we met up. Obviously we still did, just not as often. I like to think that’s progress. We’d been to see shows, gigs, gone to eat out, concerts. Sometimes other youtubers would come along and a few times I’d sit just off screen and watched them do collabs. I liked it when Caspar wanted to do pranks around London with his friends because it meant that I got to be his ‘camera lady’ as he liked to call me. I loved being involved with his videos.

One time, after helping out with a London prank video which included water guns and silly string, Louis decided to try and teach me how to penny board.  It all went great until it resulted in me spending a night in A&E and a very worried Caspar telling me I was never allowed to go along with one of Louis’ ideas again. A bit dramatic if you ask me.

Anyway, we’d been hanging out for a while now and there’s one thing Caspar hadn’t done. Come to visit me at University. It wasn’t that either of us avoided it or anything, we just never got around to it. Until Caspar decided it was about time he made the journey.

‘Come on, you are totally round mine like so much. This time I’m going to stay at yours. ‘

 ‘But your place is so much nicer, mine is all mouldy and messy...’

‘You can show me what life is like as a student!’ He got all excited.

‘Oh yeah Caspar, it’s extremely glamorous’ I said down the phone as I rolled my eyes