insecurities only causes fights

your P.O.V

"oh for fucks sake Y/N your perfect" Niall shouted at me anger replaced the sweet tone he has in his voice a few minutes ago. i stayed still sitting on our bed weve shared every night for the past year and a bit, Niall stood infront of me his face wasn't so soft anymore! 

"Yeah to you Niall, thats your fucking opinion! you can say it as many times as you want but it wont change my mind on the way i feel about myself! to be honest i'm suprised you haven't gone off with someone else!" I shouted back at him and he looked a little taken back by my out burst! "If i were going out with me i would of gone off with someone else by now!" I said again and Niall unched the wall causing me to jump a little! 

"Alright then! Maybe next time i will go off with someone else, would that make you happy?" He screamed at me tiny beads of sweat forming on his forehead, due to the fact we were shouting a hell of alot! 

"you know what Niall i would be extatic!" I teared back at him, he started to laugh but you could tell it was sarcastic.

"Y/N Your just pathetic, i'm a millionair for fuck sake, why the hell did i choose you, i could have anyone i could of ever dreamed of but insted i choose you! Why the fuck did i choose you, huh?" He screamed and a small tear fell down my cheek. I did agree with what he said but it hit me a little. Maybe i was never good for him, maybe he just had me for the publicity and comfort! A few tears ran down my makeup covered face that i had done for the past year to impree Niall. The tears followed a line into my mouth so i could taste the salty pain i was feeling!

"Why did you Niall? Go and find someone who you deserve and who you actually find attractive, sexy, beautiful, a proper princess!" I snapped at him and he sent an evil glare at me as he thought something up in his head.

"You know what i will go find someone beautiful, someone i can admire and someone who doesn't constantly put themselfs down like you do!" He shouts back at me a glassy effect overtaking his eye's

"Leave then Niall, Leave if you dont like me, if im not up to your standards!" i shouted at Niall my sobs causing my voice to hitch a bit! "Go on then Niall!" I shouted in fury

"Fine, god your a bitch!" He shouted and walked out of the room slamming the door. I listened and before long the front door was slammed aswell! I started to cry properly now, salty tears falling at a fast pace down my cheeks! i lay down face in the pillow as i cried for a while! I tried to sleep a little, maybe i would feel a little better! But theres this thing! I lost the love of my life because i was insecure!

I woke up a while later and had been asleep for well over 2 hours. i sat up and crossed my legs starring at the blank 62in t.v screen

"Hug?" I heard a familiar comforting irish voice! I looked towards the door and Niall was stood at the door frame. His hair was ruffled up a bit, his eyes were puffy red, his skin a blochy colour! Just like me! i jumped up running straight towards him. I jumped in his arms and rested my head on his shoulder. He lent down a bit and nuzzled into my neck. i breathed in to smell his cologne again! I smiled as he kissed my neck quickly before leaning back up and kissing the top of my head! I looked up at him!

"Promise we wont fight over something as stupid as that ever again!" I whispered and he kissed my nose.

"I promise!" He whispered back "And remeber i never ment any of those words i said your gorgeous, beautiful, perfect, and most of all your mine!" He continued and i smiled hugging him tight!

"I'm sorry Niall i just get so insecure!" I whipered and he kissed my lips

"Dont be your perfect Y/N" he said again

"I Love you Ni, I'm sorry!" i said and raised myself onto my tip toes kissing him on the lips

"I love you too Y/N, I love you too!" He said and hugged me till everything was forgotten!