He argues with yours and his child

"I'm worried about what Sidney is doing up there?" Niall said and you laughed at him,

"If she had any sense she wouldn't do it at her own house se would go to his" you say and Niall looks at you his mouth in a small but perfect O shape! "So that's why we always had sex at my house!" Niall said and you waked him on the chest

"Shut up Niall, anyway I expect she won't be doing anything like that!" You reassure him even though you weren't to sure yourself! She was 16 after all but Niall was being his over protective self again! As much as you found it cute it was annoying sometimes. "Just get a drink and some crisps we'll pop on a film and you can take your mind off the thought of your daughter having sex!" You say an he cringes scrunching his eyes together.

"(Y/N) don't say that!" E whined and you giggled.

"Ni we did it at 16" you reminded him and he scoffed

"Oh shut up!" he said and you laughed. He got up to get some crisp and you picked a film. The inbetweeners movie! It was funny, would take his mind off and you always ended up making out half way through the film! You started the movie and sat with Niall as he ate most of the crisp. Half way through and it had got to the part where they were on the boat and it was silent as they watched Simon pretty much drown! You heard a noice but Niall didn't and you were glad, it sounded like a moan! A few seconds later and you heard a call sorta moaning as well!

"Sidney, oh baby!" Was all you could hear and Niall looked at you! You hid the smirk you tried so desperately not to show and he marched straight upstairs! You grabbed his arm catching up with him as he opened the door! As you suspected Sidney was lying on her bed with only her bra on and her boyfriend above her fucking her!

"Get out NOW!!!" Niall spat and the boy Sidney was with jolted out of her and sat on the bed covering his parts!

"DAD GET OUT!" Sidney called and Niall marched in!

"No young lady you stay here and get dressed, as for you get dressed and get out!" Niall shouted and your daughter looked at you! You winked and pulled a face at your husband causing her to stiffle a laugh! Her boyfriend left and she was dressed!

"Dad I'm 16 I can do that if I want to!" She cried out at him and he looked at her

"Not in this house hold anywhere else fine we won't know about it but in this house, I think not!" He screamed and Sidney just grabbed her phone of the bed side table! "GIVE ME THAT YOUNG LADY Niall shouted and she reluctantly handed him the phone!

"You so over controlling dad! It's my life!" Sidney shouted and you walked out to wait for Niall! He ignored Sidney and walked out!

"NIALL! Don't you think that was over the top!" You whisper and he sighs

"I guess! I will go apologise!" He said and kissed your cheek walking back in!

"I'm sorry Sidney here's your phone! Just don't do it in this house while we're in!" He said and she hugged him tight

"Thanks dad I'm sorry" she said and niall kisses her head and walked back out!

As soon as Niall walked downstairs you ran into your daughters room asking for all the gossip!