First kiss with Niall

"You really don't care about life, do you (Y/N)" Niall said and you smiled 

"No, not really! I like to be carefree and not caring equals no worries" You say and Niall just stares at you in a small trance. 

"It's alright to have a few worries (Y/N) you do know that" niall said and pushed a strand of hair from your face. you looked down a little. you had a worrie but only one! Would Niall ever love you back? 

"I know, but i just don't have any!" You lied and he smiled at you! He brushed his hand along your cheek and lent closer to you, your foreheads almost touching. 

"I think this could give you a clear mind, i can tell your thinking!" Niall whispered, his cool breath from the cold air of the winter breeze hit your cheeks and he slowly lent in further so that your lips brushed eachohers. He held them there before he started to kiss you, his soft lips messing up yours, Yuo tryed hard to concentrate on kissing Niall as your heart beat quickened as you screamed on the inside. You had always wondered what it was like to kiss niall and now you knew! Your lips mixed into one with his and Your eyes were tightly shut as his hands slid onto your face and your cold ones roudn his neck! A few more seconds later and Niall gently pulled away. 

"That was.....Nice"  You said not wanting to sound like a wierd person.

"Your lips were so soft (Y/N), your kiss is so...Irresistable" Niall whispered and you blushed a small bit and he pecked your lips again. 

"i l-love you N-Niall" You stutter quietly, did he hear you? 

"what was that?" Niall said and you smiled brightly at him. 

"i-i love you Niall" You say and niall smirks bringing himself close to your ear 

"Good because I love you too!" he whispered and pulled you in for a hug! You rested your head on his chest and he didn't wanna let go of his firm hold around you!