-THE WAY OUR LIVES ARE-

In a city somewhere in the world lived a girl named Mary Georgette. The type of girl that would want you to be friends with.

Well, things were turning out pretty great for the day, but unfortunately Mark came running after her after classes waving a piece of paper in hand.

"George!! Dude, you need to help me." He said anxiously as Georgette opened her locker while staring at him.

"What now?" She asked while she got her books out for extra reading.

"You have to help me. Just please. I need it." He said as he handed the paper.

"Okay, go ahead and recite." She said as she leaned on her locker and stared at him to begin.

As he started reciting he was a little confident but didn't mind the intervals between lines. It was fraustrating.

"Yeah right!" Georgette said to her best friend Mark.

"What? What is wrong with that I said the right line." Mark said annoyed. Probably thinking what he all said was right.

"It should be AMID the noise and haste not ADMIT you fool." Georgette said as she was helping Mark memorize his Desiderata poem.

"Yes, miss. I will." Mark said in a teasing voice.

"Hey look, a group of people wanna talk to you." She said as three girls were starting to near them.

"Hey....um....Mark. You were awesome at the game!"

"Wow,best story you've ever created!" Mark said as he placed his arm around her shoulder

As they walked to Mark's car girls were shooting looks at Georgette

"I hate this" Georgette mumbled under her breath

As they drove home Mark has been filling Georgette with his life news

Georgette sighed as she listened to her best friend

Hey People!♥

Chapter 2 is being prepared and YES I do know that it is out. It is just a reminder for the next part.
Hopefully you guys will stick with me!

Cya soon!!!♥