Chapter 9 Hunting

Peter Pan POV

  I smirk to myself, thinking how everything is going according to plan. Pretty soon, the heart of the truest believer would be mine. I would only have to do a couple things, and everything would be good.

  I needed to find Jessica. She was with her brother, like she always was. It really wasn't a big surprise. I walk over to them.

  "Hello, Henry." I nod at him, then I look over at Jessica and smile. "Hello, Jess."

  "Uh.... could you not call me Jess!" She said with a bad attitude.

  "What's the matter?" I ask.

  "Nothing!" She says quickly.

  I smile for a second, getting annoyed. "Of course not." I pause. "Why don't we go hunting?"

  "Why don't you take Henry, not me?" She wasn't even looking at me.

  "Henry? Would you like to go?" I ask him, trying to be nice.

  "No, Jessica can go." He looks at her and whispers something to her that I don't hear. She looks taken back.

  "Okay, I'll go." She gets up from sitting down and bumps into my shoulder.

  I'm pretty sure it was on purpose.

Jessica POV

  I had to be mean to Pan; it was the way I could make sure I wasn't falling in love with him. I know I was very rude, but I had to do what needs to be done. If I was in love with him, then I would believe everything he said. I can't believe him, he's a liar. But I also believed I could believe anything he said. He was so.... I don't know even know how to describe him.

  "Come on!" I yell at him as I walk away.

  "Coming!" He yells back, running to catch up to me.

  I walk fast because I wanted to make sure that this hunting would end fast. Henry wanted me to go because Pan was "his friend". That may have been true for Henry, but Pan? I don't think he really cared for Henry at all. He just needed him for some reason.

  "Okay, spill it. What's going on with you?" He asks quickly.

  "What do you mean? Nothing is going on." I don't even look at him.

  "Then why are you being a bitch?" He says bitterly.

  Now I look at him. "What did you just call me?" I was very pissed.

  "A bitch. It's what you are acting like." He answers. Then he muttered something I didn't hear.

  That's it! He's asking for it.

  I push him against a tree and have a knife against his throat. He chuckles.

  "Now this is some action." He grins. I roll my eyes. "You have fire and I love a girl with fire."

  Was he trying to flirt with me?

  "Really? You're doing this now?" I was getting annoyed with him.

  "Doing what?" He grins.

  God, I hate it when he does that!

  "Flirting with me." I reply. "You know, if you want a girl to like you, you shouldn't call her a bitch."

  "Who said I was flirting?" He raises his eyebrows. I notice he did that a lot. "But it would be very nice if you put that knife down."

  I chuckle. "Now, why would I do that? I could just kill you now. It save me the trouble. It means you couldn't kill me or my brother."

  His face became soft. "I already told you. I don't want to kill either of you. Why would I even bring you to this island just to kill you? And why would I tell you about my childhood unless I trust you!" The last part came out mean, it seemed like.

  I was silent and put my knife down. I let Pan go.

  "I'm sorry I was being a bitch." I say softly.

  He looks at me for a while before saying anything. "It's okay. Now why don't we go hunting?" He smiles.

I nod.

Peter Pan POV

  Hunting with her was fun and she was good at it. She caught 3 rabbits. The Lost Boys could barely get 2. She must have done that for a living. It looked like she was having fun too. She was smiling most of the time and have was defiantly being sassy too.

  "Hey, I have an idea!" She tells me. "Why don't we have a race back to the camp?"

  "Okay! On the count of three. One. Two. Three." We both start to run.

  She was in front of me. She was beating me by a couple paces. She was a fast runner. No one usually was as fast as me except maybe Felix. Only sometimes he was.

  Once I catch up to her, I grab her legs and put her over my shoulders. She starts to giggle. I carry her all the way back until we get to the entrance of the camp. I put her down and she giggles some more.

  "That was fun." She chuckles as she smiles.

  "Yeah it was." I really thought it was.

  "I would love to do that again sometime." She tells me.

  "Yeah, it was nice, wasn't it?" I smile.

  She smiles back. Something happened real fast that I wasn't expecting. She kissed me on the lips. It was so fast, I would have never expect her to ever do that. It was a good kiss.

  Even though I had to pretend that I liked her, I enjoyed that kiss. I wasn't pretending that I did; I really did enjoy it.

Jessica POV

  We walk back into the camp and I just can't stop smiling. I don't even know why I kissed him. I thought I was going to stay away from him, but apparently I couldn't do that. Peter was someone that made me smile.

  I knew he would act like nothing happen since he was around the Lost Boys. He would have to play his part. But the thing is....

  Is he playing act when he is around The Lost Boys or when he was around me?

  No, I think he liked me because if he didn't, then he would have said something mean. Or would have told me that he didn't want me to kiss him.

  I finally realized that I really was in love with Peter Pan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys! I hope you like this!!!

OMG PETER AND JESSICA KISSED!!! What do you think of that?

And thank you all for the reads and votes!!!

Comment

Vote

Thanks!!!