Prologue

Emma POV

I would get Henry back. I would also get Jessica back too. She was part of this family I had. Even though she wasn't my child, I still care for her as if she was mine.

They were at Neverland where Pan was. Mr. Gold said that wasn't a good thing that Greg and Tamara took them to Pan. It meant that Pan wanted them. Then I realized he was talking about Peter Pan. It didn't make sense that Pan was so evil. He was never really evil in the stories.

Most of my family was on the trip and some other people I knew were helping us get them back. Mary Margret, David, Regina, Hook, and Rumple.

I realized, as we went through the portal, that this "quest" would be very dangerous. Some of may die on the island.

I open my eyes and realize that we made it to where we needed to go.

Neverland.

Jessica POV

Going through a portal in water wasn't pretty. It made you sick to your stomach. Like it was a roller coaster and you were scared of heights, which isn't fun. Most of the time, I was worried about Henry. I couldn't see him until we made it to the Enchanted Forest. Then I realized that we weren't in the Enchanted Forest, but somewhere darker and eerier.

"Why did you take me to the Enchanted Forest?" Henry asked Greg and Tamara.

"This isn't the Enchanted forest! This place is Neverland." Tamara answers.

Peter Pan POV

"Sir, they are here." Felix tells me.

"Good, now let the games begin." I say with a smirk.

We get ready for our plan and go over it. After we did, we go get our prizes since we already won the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys it my first chapter. How do you like it? Do you like it in those 3 povs or would you like more?

To the right is Jessica

Vote

Comment

Thanks!