Just crying in the park - chapter 11

Before you start reading i would like to thank richbags, AnotherUnknownPerson, and JoolaMoola. Three awesome people. One more thing go check out HaileyElizabethB's story 'Beyond the woods'. I really liked it and i hope you guys will to. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

Just Crying in the Park.

*Clarissa p.o.v*.

Oliver stared telling me things about being half werewolf and half vampire. So far I learned that he doesn't have to drink blood, he is immortal, he can run really fast in human and wolf form but he runs faster in werewolf form, and he does have a mate somewhere in the world. According to Oliver his mate could be anything. She didn't have to be a werewolf; she could also be human or vampire. It pained me to think that Oliver had someone out there that he was meant to be with his whole life. I was just a loose end that he would just cut off when he finds his mate. Maybe not at first, but eventually he will.

He also told me that once he has mated with his mate, they would be able to communicate though their minds.

"So, can you mate with someone that's not your mate?"

"Yes."

''Would you ever do it?" I asked. He turned away from me.

"No." I thought I heard him mumble something like 'not again'. I felt sad but I wanted him to be happy.

"Okay." I looked down at the white bed sheets.

I need to get out of here. I got up from the bed.

"Clarissa please don't be sad. You have no reason to leave. I love you I do..." I cut him off.

"But?" He's going to tell me I'm not his mate and that there is no chance for us because he would never do that to his actual mate. Oh what I would give to be that girl. She would never have to worry about him cheating on her, because Oliver is too good of a guy. She would never have to worry about him hitting her or leaving her for someone else, because Oliver would never want to hurt her physically or emotionally. That girl is the luckiest girl alive. I wish she was dead.

"But nothing, I love you, like-'' There was a knock on the door. Saved by the door, now I don't have to hear him say he only loves me like a sister or anything that would just break my heart.

I walked over to the door; it's probably just Kai. I opened the door and standing there was the most adorable little girl I have ever seen. She had long dirty blonde hair and the biggest blue eyes. She had to be around ten years old and was holding a little brown teddy bear. She also had a green back pack on. That's just too cute.

"Hi, what's you name?'' I asked the little girl bending down to my knees so I would be at her height.

"Elizabeth... where's my daddy?" asked the little girl quietly. I had to strain to hear her even though she was standing right in front of me. Did I hear her right? She must be at the wrong room.

Oliver came up behind me. ''Who's at the door- Iizzy!"

"Daddy!"

Daddy? She isn't at the wrong room, so he already met his mate and had a child. I guess he decided to leave that part out. That's the only reasonable explanation. Who said there was only one child? From what Oliver said, mates just can't get enough of each other. He probably has ten or more children. Well that's just great for him; he can have his little family get-together. I ran out the door with tears running down my cheeks. Why do I like him? I ran down the stairs to the lobby which was packed. I keep bumping into people trying to make it to the door.