trapped - chapter 6

wait for mated love


trapped Chapter 6
Clarissa's P.O.V
I awoke in a dark room, chains around my wrist and ankles.
Where am I, and why am I so thirsty?
From what I could tell, there was a bed side table to my right-on it was a glass of something liquid in it.
I tried to reach it with no avail. The bed just needed to move about two inches closer to the little table. I sighed. It's not like it can grow legs and walk there.
How ironic. Just what I need in front of me, right at my finger tips, but I'm chained to a bed. Great.
I looked down at my body making sure that they had left my clothing on. They did but Oliver's white shirt is a lot dirtier than before.
I need to think of a way out of here. Maybe I can break these chains off and search for a door. I pulled at the chains that confined me to the small bed, but all it did was cut into my skin. I keep pulling until I saw a large amount of blood running down my arms, on to the bed.
If i cant get the chains off how arm i going to get out of here? There's no point in trying to take the chains off by force but maybe there's some thing in the drawers of that bed table that can help me out. I'll make that plan B.
Plan A: I'll seduce the next person that comes in here. That shouldn't be so bad. Now that I have a plan- time to think.
Why am I here? What could I have done? Is it because I skipped the vampires this morning? Is it still Sunday? In this room, I have no way of telling what time it is, or where the hell I am. What if I'm not even in the house anymore? I was way more safe in their house than I am in here, I'm sure of it. Anything could happen to me in here. Out there they had one rule that keep me from going insane and that was that the vampires could not rape you, you had to ask them too if any vampire broke this said vampire would be sent to work instead of there laid back life style. I can't understand why anyone would want them to any way. There's always the chance the human will get pregnant. Then the vampire gets to choose if they live or die.
With all my thinking, I almost forgot about my thirst. My tongue was so dry and I don't think I could last much longer without a large supplies of water. With my body shutting down from lack of water, I had to fight with myself to keep myself awake.
'Don't fall asleep, don't fall asl-' I chanted in my head but it wasn't enough because I blacked out before I even finished it twice.
********
I was awaken by voices talking. "She needs to know Cassidy is my cousin and that my father paid her," said a deep voice to my left. What? Cassidy? Who's cousin?
"No, why are you even here? Aren't you supposed to be getting crowned prince? You traitor !" said another voice to my right this time.
"I'm not a traitor , I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about her. I just didn't think it was important at the time," this voice grew angry and desperate. For what?
" Wasn't important? Brother, we both know in this household only the oldest boy, his father. and the queen, if there is one, knows anything important and the other siblings are just back ups incase something happens. The back ups are thrown out of the house the day they turn eighteen. While the oldest stays in the house, living up the good life till it's time for him to become king.'' the other voice was sad and his voice was getting harder and harder to hear every word he spoke.
I had a feeling I'm here.
The voices had stopped and I'm starting to wonder if the figured out that I'm awake. I do my best to stay extra still. After a long silence, I decide I might as Well, get up anyways.
i open my eyes to see-