f.f.w.y.w - chapter 19

oliver fans read the bottom of the chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

fight for what you want!

Terra's P.O.V

It's cold, damp, and this place has a horrid smell. Chance locked me back in the cell and hasn't come to see me in days. Did I do something to upset him? Maybe he's just scared to come see me, so I'll have to go see him. I have always hated being a fairy. Only being five inches tall could really get to someone.

I shifted from my human from and in to my fairy form. When I shifted it was like having your crush kiss you. You get that tingly felling that you love. I felt sparks flow from my head to my toes making me shout in delight. Soon I was five inches tall with purple and gold wings. My long, curly blonde hair was now flowing down my back, and my clothes from when I was human now lay on the ground.

Clothes I need clothes. I looked around the bare cell that I was left in. There was nothing, absolutely nothing, I could use. Wait... MY HAIR! I arranged my hair to where it was covering all my female body parts then I was on my way. I flew through the gaping holes in-between the bars and flew down the hall at unstoppable speeds. The cell I was in is on the royal floor. That's what has given me hope that he would come back for me someday. Since fairies don't age once they are eighteen, I knew Chance and I could live together. He saved me after all.

*Flash Back*

I flew for miles. Away from those horrible fairies that made fun of me because I was smaller than the rest, flew away from my parents that only looked at me with disgust. I flew with tears in my eyes, away from the pain I had lived with for so long. I made it to the ocean. It can all end here. I can't swim, so if I dive into the ocean I'll die for sure. This will be it. No more disapproving eyes, no more horrible nicknames, or talking about me. They pushed me too far. I flew on to the ground less than an inch away from the edge of the ocean sea.

There was only one other person here with me. A young boy. He looked about my age with sandy brown hair and forest green eyes, only two shades darker than my own. He was a heart stopper no doubt. I watched him, as tears fell down his cheeks and onto his plain black button down.

He was sitting in the sand with his hands balled into fists staring out at the sunset sky. I flew over to him. My wings felt like bricks. I had been flying for too long. I collapsed on his pant leg.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He didn't look shocked to see me, so he can't be human.

"I miss my mother." He told me.

"What happened to her?" He looked like he wanted to cry again.

"She left to look for my sister, but I don't think she's going to come back." I pitied this guy. He lost his mother just like I had lost my will to live.

"What's wrong with you, why are you crying?" He asked me.

"I'm too small; I just want to be normal." I told him. He cradled me in his hand and stood to his full height.

"I can help you with that." Really! But how? Does he have a super power? Is he a witch? Can he wave a wand and... puff I'm normal human height?

"You see. I am a pureblood vampire. In the vampire world their first kiss is very important. Unlike the humans that just go around giving it to random people that they claim there 'in love with.' Pure bloods save them because if you save it, the person you kiss can get a wish." He had to be kidding. I didn't even know his name but he is willing to give me his wishing kiss to me. That is just amazing.