Chapter 1

Fiiiiiiirst chapter!! woo!! Thanks so much for sticking with me!! Hope you like this- it should be more funny than the last one :) Just edited it, so it should run more smoothly-tell me what you think!!

Dear Diary

This day began great, and ended… not so great. Let’s start from the beginning! I stood on the edge of the elegant (yet severly chipped) blue fountain, which is stationed in front of Pleasant Valley High, in the exact  same place as it was centuries ago. Did I mention I hate this school? It's so old that you feel it falling in around you! *shudder* Just as I was drifting into thought, I was brought out of Summer-Land by a dancing Mandy, clearly preoccupied by her iPod. She sang:

                “Baby you’re a firework!!!” I covered my ears and yelled for her to turn off the music and stop singing because she sounds like a dying bat (haha got her!). Her pretty face, outlined by blonde hair, became distorted as she gave me the fake evil eye. FInally, she stuck her tongue out at me and put away the iPod, which was just in time too, because Jade was already running towards us, a crazy grin on her face. Jade is a pretty asian looking girl (she was adopted when she was three months old) that couldn't help but strive to be popular, and somehow she remained loyal to Mandy and I. We all screamed and jumped around, which was fun until we realized that people were staring, then self-consciously cleared our throats and brushed invisible fibers off of our clothes. Jade winked at me and we all started giggling again, trading jokes until the first bell rang. We linked arms and walked down the sea floam green hallway, heads held high.

                That’s when I saw them.

                Diary, do you remember Gideon? Aka Gid, my brother’s best friend? Well. He and Charlotte Dupre, my very blonde sworn enemy and it-girl of Pleasant Valley High were holding hands and flirting. Gag. I guess it makes sense, the schools head cheerleader and golden boy got together, and yet… I hated it. Jade was the first to notice I had stopped; her face froze when she saw what I was staring at. She’d had a crush on him since... forever! I felt hurt. I'm not surer why, but suddenly I was crying and drawing all sorts of attention to myself. Mandy grabbed our arms and dragged us to the girl’s bathroom, where we both broke down into heavy sobs. Don’t look at me like that, okay? I wasn’t happy. Jade wailed, 

                “She was…and he was… and-and oh god!” she started crying harder and Mandy rolled her eyes, looking at me like, ‘why the heck are YOU crying?’ I thought back to the party over the summer, the one where Gid and I were so hyper we had no idea what was happening, and ended up making out the whole time. I remebered all of the things Charlotte had said to me, done to Mandy, and realised that I had to change things. I glanced at her, realizing how stupid I was being. I took multiple deep breaths,  waiting for the hurt in my chest to subside. Carefully I cleared my throat, waiting for them to pay attention. Once they finally started listening, I began to speak.

                “As you know, Charlotte and I have been enemies for like, ever. And obviously you know why.” I nodded at Mandy; she raised her eyebrows, acknowledging my comment. “But I’m really upset about Gid. I mean, it’s obvious she’s just using him for… I’m not sure what yet. But I know she is!” They looked at me rolling their eyes, a few tears still leaked out of Jade’s. I wished they could see what I saw, know what I knew, but there was so much running around in my mind that I couldn't make a logical sentece.

                 “But Mandy, Jade, listen. We can’t let her win. Not like this." I held my breath, allowing a gleeful expression to take over my face, "and I think I have a plan!” Their eyes glowed as I described my idea to them, every detail even better than the last. By the time the second bell rang, we were all giggling hystericly in the bathroom over a plan to destroy their relationship.

Like I said, don’t look at me like that!

Comment!!!!! like it? love it? hate it? lemme know!!! What do you think her plan is?