Prologue

Prologue

Hey Guys!! This is smileyface131, I really hope you guys like this story!! I'm Co-writing it with my bff ninjakitteh1111, so don't forget to check her out!! Thanks, enjoy the story :)

To:Gdrangon@msg.com

From: 4eversummer@email.com

Subject: GIDEON PLEASE READ!!!

Ok, obviously you either don't care or are ignoring me, actually probably both. But Gideon, please, please read this! Ok, I made a mistake. ONE MISTAKE!! And here you are pretending you're Mr. Perfect when really you did PLENTY to make our situation worse. So just listen. Just listen to my side of the story. And maybe, when you're done, we can work things out? I faxed you some pages from my diary; I think it's about as absolute as I can get with the description. Ok, I'm done! Bye?

-Summer :)

Gideon leaned back, his chair protesting with a series of creaks, and ran a shaky hand through his hair, his eyes glued on the email displayed on his laptop's monitor. He could hear the fax machine running downstairs, his eyes darting back and forth across his room as he tried to make a decision. Fianally he rose from his chair, quickly jogging down the stairs to snatch the papers printing from the machine, taking care to crumple them in his fist. He realised his little sister, Cindy was watching from the doorway, her slim figure leaned against the frame, her eyes studying his face then the papers in his hands. Although she was only ten, she was his best friend and the first person he turned to for advise. She gently pulled a paper from his grasp, her eyes widening as she realised what they were.

"Gid, you have to read these!" Her voice was so pleading that he nodded his head, giving her a quick smile and ascended the stairs, his mind racing. As he sat on the edge of his bed, he smoothed the pages out and began to read.

Dear Diary,

It's the first day of Sophomore year- yay! I can't wait to see Mandy and Jade! Ahhh!!!!! I really hope we don't have too much drama....

Gideon laughed bitterly as he read the last line, his green eyes dancing across the page.

Evan's having Gideon over after school- augh those two suck. They really do. Last time Gid came over they Axe bombed my room!!! I'm still gagging to this day! And anyway, he think's he's hot stuff, but really he's not... i think. Jade's kinda obsessed with him, but what evs! Anyway, Evan is out of the shower so i'm gonna go put on my makeup now!! Sorry, guess you didn't need to know that, but I'm so excited for school! (weird, right? Don't worry, it wont last!)

Gideon smiled as he read the passage, thinking about Evan and thier mischief on Evan's sister. What could he say? A guys got to be a guy! His eyes drifted over the many pages left to read, each longer than the last. He checked the time, 5:30 pm, he figured he'd have enough time to finish them in the night, and then he could go on ignoring his feelings for Summer, but for now he had a date with the past.

COMMENT!! :) I'm uploading later today!! :) hopefully... so anyway, add me to your library! I know this chapter was a BIT depressing, but the rest of the book wont be like that! I think of it as more of a comedy... k! Thanks!!! :)