Chapter Four

Thanks for waiting guys, don't you just hate it when everything happens at once?

Read, Enjoy, Vote, comment!

~~~~~

"The team seem pretty upset by your methods Miss Orme; I think we should put you back as chaser and allow Miss Korsakov to take over as captain." Flitwick stated causing my stomach to drop to my feet and wiggle out across the floor.

My team was no longer mine. It was hers, she did it on purpose.

"Can I have the badge please Miss Orme?" Flitwick asked for what must have been the second or third time by his tone and outstretched hand.

I watched as a pale hand took the badge from my robes and place it in his small wrinkled hand.

It was my pale hand that betrayed me.

I looked over at Alexis, or Korsakov as she will now be known, grinning across at me. "Anna, we won't be needing you at practise, Cho has expressed interest in your position and Jackson is a very good seeker and needs to be given a chance."

I felt the breath leave my chest, not only had she taken the one thing that my father is proud of me for, but she's taken away the only thing I talk to my family about.

She's taken my family away from me.

"Now about that essay you still owe me Miss Orme, since you have no other commitments I shall be expecting it by lunch tomorrow." He said as I sat dead, numb in my seat.

"No." I said shaking my head. "You'll get it Tuesday as planned; I need to get out for a while." I whispered leaving the classroom.

I floated through the halls, I couldn't feel my feet, my thoughts were blurred into mist and nothing worked apart from the impulse to walk and breathe.

When my dad hears about this I'm gonna get a howler.

You see quidditch is the be all and end all to my dad and two brothers, all of them professional players. My dad was the keeper for the world cup team in 1968 when England won, my eldest brother is the captain of Chudley Cannons and the other one is the seeker for Tutshill Tornadoes and now, I am nothing to them.

"Watch where you're going Orme." A friendly voice said as the adjoining body gripping my arms to stop me from falling flat on my face, because god knows how my reflexes are I haven't tested them.

"Sorry." I mumbled pulling my arms away from him and carrying on my float.

"Wait, are you ok?" he asked pulling my arm to face him. It was Oliver Wood and his haunting navy eyes. "Anna?"

"I'm fine." I managed nodding to myself looking at his chest rather than his face. "I just need to go for a long walk, maybe around the lake."

"Are you sure? You might fall into the lake with your head in the clouds." His voice had gotten softer but I still couldn't look up at him.

"Yeah, I'm a good swimmer." I muttered pulling myself away from him and walking out of the castle, feeling suddenly worse than before.

How am I going to be able to face the school once this gets out?

---

"You'll never guess what happened to the Ravenclaw team." Katie stated sitting on the table in front of the fire, facing me. "New captain, chaser and seeker; Anna Orme is off the team."

"What?!" I asked as the rest of the common room sat to listen.

"I've just been talking to Cho Chang and she said it's because Orme's been unreliable with practise and game plays and attacked Alexis Korsakov. Chang's the new chaser and Jackson's been bumped to starting seeker." She explained, I looked to Potter who looked confused at the politics of the game, he raised an eyebrow and I shook my head.

"What does this mean for us then?" Alicia asked frowning slightly.

"Well for one, we won't have to worry about the last game plan being used against us, Orme will take it with her and defend it with her life." I said confidently, knowing Anna she'll either destroy it or hide it well.

"Maybe she'll give it to us." George grinned while Fred nodded hopefully.

"No she wouldn't do that, its cheating." Alicia stated, "Orme hates cheaters, she nearly killed her beater when he spied on the Slytherin's, remember?"

I chuckled and the others agreed more solemnly.

It also meant that know she wasn't the enemy she was just a girl I like, she's probably gutted though.

"She must be absolutely gutted; she's been after being a captain since she joined the team." Angelina sighed shaking her head. "Do you think we should talk to her?"

"No she'll be alright she knew it was coming." I said remembering her book. "They were chasing her after the Hufflepuff game to try and get her game play book; she shoved it at me and Dan to look after."

"Alright then, we'll just have to see how Korsakov manages the team, she's a dyke anyway." Katie muttered bitterly before leaving for her friends with Angelina.

I stood and walked to the window overlooking the lake; Anna was standing in the lake with the water lapping around her waist, her robe floating in the water around her and her hair loose down her back.

Maybe I should go to her; she doesn't seem the type to attract a crowd of friends fighting to make her feel better.

"Where you off?" Dan asked from his armchair as I grabbed my jacket and headed for the door.

"Just outside for a walk, think up tactics that sort of thing." I shrugged closing the portrait door and setting off at a jog to where Anna had been standing, hoping that she wouldn't have moved by the time I get to her.