A new start

TRINIA'S P.O.V.

it's been a couple of weeks since me and dj talked while he was at band camp. i told him i wasn't with jacob anymore, but i didnt tell him why i did. at the time i didnt feel like getting in my feelings at the time. it was true i loved jacob but the fact was i loved dj more. school was about start in another month and i was ready to get back. i missed my friends i had made at school. i layed down in my bed thinking of should i get back with dj or not but the distance between us kept coming to my mind.i was with a guy right now but he wasnt what i thought he would be. all at once my phone began to vibrate it was a text from dj. it read "hey beautiful what you doing". i looked at it confused but kinda started to blush. i thought it was a mistake that maybe he meant to send it to his girlfriend. the thought kept annoying me til he responded again saying why havent you been talking to me lately. i was stunned for a moment. i finally replied no reason i just been doing a lot of thinking lately. he responded saying about what and dont lie because you can tell me anything. it made me smile knowing that i could still trust him but i didnt want to tell him that i was thinking of him. i started to tell him that i was just thinking of some family things and that i would talk to him later. ok but you better not forget i still wanna talk to you about some things. ok i layed my phone still thinking of dj. i love dj but i dont wanna ask him to take me back. not because it would make me sound desperate but i needed him to tell me that he really loved like he said he so many times before. my phone started to vibrate it was a call from aerial. hello i answered. girl whats up with you why you so anti now she yelled through the phone. im not anti i jus been having a lot on my mind lately. awe i see you been thinking about dj havent you? yeah so what i cant help i cant get him off my mind. i knew it you know you still got feelings for him. so shut up its just dont know if he still has feelings for me like i do for him. after that all i heard was her say was what the fuck is wrong with you two. i almost lost my cool, instead i yelled what the fuck are you talking about. im talking about you and dj. i been talking to dj and trust me he feel same way now im talking to you and neither one of you wanna ask to get back with each other. i want him to ask me i need to know that he still loves me by telling me himself. okay if you say so but if you ask me both of you are just making this difficult. yeah yeah yeah ima talk to you later okay i gotta think. ok but remember what i said he does still love you. ok i will i said as i hung up. i layed down going to sleep until bionca came in bumping music and twerking. her slow ass always doing something crazy. why you sitting in here alone doing nothing? i was starting to get tired of giving the same answer to everyone. just thinking ok. damn girl no need for a attitude i just wanted to know i already knew you was thinking about dj she said. how did you know i was thinking of him? thats the same way yo face looked when you were him. oh bionca can i ask you a question? yeah go ahead. the thing is i still have really strong feelings for dj but i dont know what i should do or if he still has feelings for me. how you so smart and so dumb at the same time. i looked at him half crazy what you mean? of course he still got feelings for you, as a matter of fact he loves you more than before. i half looked confused how do you know all this i asked? i talked to him dont tell him i told you this but he said that he never stopped loving you. i nodded ok as she left out i didnt know what to say but i just layed down thinking does dj really love me still or are they just saying this stuff to get me to go back with him. i layed down thinking hoping the stuff i had heard about him was true.

DJ'S P.O.V.

trinia said she was thinking about some family things, but i know that was a lie. i wonder what she was really thinking about or if she was just trying to get me off the phone to talk to her boyfriend. i missed trinia she wasnt like most girls she was different somehow i dont know what it was about her tho. i tried to get my mind off her but i couldnt. i slick flirted with her at times but i never really expected her to flirt back and say i still like you can we hook back up, and with all the dudes she talked about i knew that was the last thing on her mind. i started to think of i used to hold her and we used talk. i missed all of that i wanted trinia back i really did but i didnt wanna just talk to her i wanna be able to hold her and kiss her but i couldnt. i decided then and there just to forget about it and just move on. it was obvious that she had moved on herself.

A MONTH LATER

school starting back today and i hate to say but i actually missed this place. i found my niggas justin and karlton on the far side of the courtyard. dj bring yo ass here they yelled. i laughed the fuck yall want. nigga would just bring yo ass here. i came over and just got to talking about the summer and then here go karlton ass gone ruin the mood talking bout how he and bioca got back together at band camp and broke up again. i laughed at first then said you really need to stop chasing after her. we laughed a little but then tasha came over and said me and her gotta talk. i said ok but in my mind i was just thinking what the fuck do we have to talk about i aint did shit in the past month to you. after justin and karlton left she told me this girl named keisha liked me i thought she was just kidding me or something. i mean keisha wasnt ugly or nothing she was actually sorta cute but thing was we were friends but we really didnt talk much i considered the idea and just told tashsa i'll think on it. as the the day went on i could tell she telling the truth. school ended but i had football practice to get to. the whole time i was thinking should i get with keisha. i was glad when practice was over i felt like i was about to pass the fuck out. when i got home i took a shower then listened to music while doing homework. music always helped me think. i drifted off to sleep thinking of the keisha thing it wasnt that i didnt wanna go with her i just didnt wanna fuck our friendship up. after that first day the week went by quick. it was friday and now everyone knew about the situation and was trying to convince me to hook up with her. me and justin were walking down the breeze way and all i could hear him say was thst you need to hop on that. then keisha came up to me and he left. hey dj can i talk to you for a sec. yeah whats up, ilooked up to see justin and tasha nosey asses staring. i guess keisha had mouthed something because they looked at her and then walked away. i turned back to her smiling at me. the thing is dj i know you been hearing that i like you but i wanted to tell you myself. i respected that she was the type to me in person instead of having someone else do that. so do you wanna go out? i still wasnt sure about it but i told her i would tell her by seventh period. she said ok with a smile and walked off. seventh peroid came and werent doing shit. keisha sat beside me and we were just sittin talkin and writing notes to keep nosey ass people out our buisness. then she finally asked me do you wanna hook up. i just said fuck it and told her yeah. i smile came across her face we kept talkin and then the bell rang as we went our seperate ways i began to wonder what would happen between me and keisha.