THREE MONTHS LATER

THREE MONTHS LATER

ok its been a couple of months since me and trinia got together, but it feels like its been forever. sure we've had our petty fights and arguements but somewhere along the way i fell in love. she wasnt like most girls she was different but i cant explain how. it was the day before christmas break started and it was a alright day. since we got out early we didnt really do much i wish trinia was here. she just had to not come to school on today. i just stayed on my phone in class til school let out. when the 8th peroid bell rang i was just ready get home it was cold i was tired and ready to go. when the bell rang i met up with justin and tasha walking towards the courtyard. tasha went off to front while me and justin talked in private. so what you getting trinia for christmas. thats thing i cant she doesnt live close to me like you and tasha. where she live then nigga? i dont know it was somewhere out of town tho i think she said stayed with her sister in town somewhere. damn thats fucked up. i know right i really wanted to get her something. enough about me though what about you getting tasha something. alright got it covered justin said as he pulled out a silver necklace saying love. now thats nice when you giving it to her. on our way home but have a merry christmas i'll catch up with you later. alright bro i yelled as he caught up with trinia. i could hear her give out a scream of joy as justin showed her the necklace. i just walked and thought of trinia we i bumped into her sister aerial. me and aerial were cool already being in fifth peroid everyday but her and trinia were like real deal sisters they told everything to each other. hey dj where trinia? she didnt come to school remember. awe thats right as i said that my ride pulled up so i said bye and left. the days went quick before i knew it christmas had come. i texted everyone saying christmas and stuff wishing i could text trinia merry christmas but i couldnt as was having fun with my family my phone vibrated. i looked at the  number and wondered who the fuck was this, as i read the text it said merry christmas bae its trinia i got a phone for christmas. i responded quick saying merry christmas baby. we texted the whole day saying what we got and the crazy things our family were doing. the next day was the same until she text me saying baby i have bad news my mom just came and said im going to marlon jr. high she has the transcripts and im leaving when i come back from christmas break. after that i was so pissed i didnt even respond. after all the work i put in to get her and now she would be leaving and theres was nothing i could do. marlon wasn't really far away but it was far enough to point where i wouldn't be able to see her everyday or week at that. i just went to sleep in anger wondering about what would happen between us. the days flew by fast when christmas break ended as i walked on campus i could see everyone walking around with new clothes and shoes and other stuff that they got from christmas. when looked towards the courtyard i could see trinia and aerial talking (the last time ima see her fine ass i thought). hey i came up saying to the both of them. they both said hey but trinia responded quick and just turned her head.the bell rang and she quickly went to her first peroid. i was so upset that her last day here and it was like she was ignoring me. i went off to class and thought about it more. soon 2nd peroid came and there was a knock on the door it was trinia. she came up to the teacher telling him to sign her transfer papers. as she was leaving the room our eyes met one last time and i could still see the love in her eyes as she left the room. after that we stayed together for about another two weeks and broke up. i was heartbroken but i could understand why. long distance relationships weren't exactly that easy.we eventually got back together but it didnt last long . after we broke up the second time i told myself that i wouldnt just be leting her go that easy i was more than determined to get her back.