chapter 14

DJ'S P.O.V

its been a couple of months since trinia talked to me about the jacob situation. i still havent changed i love trinia and i want her to be happy, even if that means that i wont be with her. school is still out and me, justin,karlton, and tasha are in band so we decided to go to band camp before school got out. i was the first one there and showed justin where his room was me. me and karlton shared a room so he just followed me. when we got to tryouts we were all focused on doing better than last year but i was trying to find a new girl. i wasnt trying to have a all out relationship just something to get trinia off my mind. i got there thinking im gone see some fine girls none of these girls were i mean they were okay but still just not for me. i swear these niggas at this place had me rollin tho. me justin tasha and karlton decided we wasnt tryin to be at no dance all night so we decided to go swimming. i do have to admit some of these girls was bad, but i could live without them. i decided i wasnt going to be like i was last year. it wouldnt be so bad being single this time although last year i did have like five girls. karlton ass didnt wanna try to get his own girl this nigga gone ask for one of mine. i tried to hook him up but she turned his ass down. plus nigga what i look like trying to give my girls away. nigga im not running a train on theese girls. anyways we got back to our dorm and this nigga gone start talking bout trinia. damn the last thing i needed was to hear this nigga talk about her. so whats up with you and trinia? nothing why? he looked at me crazy and said nothing my ass i know you two still talk. i looked back as if he lost his mind. first off nigga who the fuck you think you talking to like that, second like i said nothing i havent even talked to her in a while. karlton shut his ass up and went off to bed. as i layed down watching tv tho i couldnt help but wonder about trinia.

THREE DAYS LATER

we still at band camp and today our last whole day at this place. we gotta a final dance to go to and stuff i wasnt really interested but i said it wont be to bad to go tonight. i went with a friend from school named Diana. of course justin went with tasha, karlton ass just came because he didnt wanna be the only person going to the pool out of us. after we got from the dance i swear i was tired as fuck. on top of that my feet was killing me. i got to my dorm only to be met by karlton, justin, and a couple of others we had made friends with. i just shook my head and got my stuff to take a shower. before i left justin asked me could he borrow my phone to talk to tasha. i didnt think nothing off it and threw him the phone. after i got out i walked past justin's room and saw justin and karlton talking about something. i went back in my room and saw these niggas was still in my room. what the fuck is wrong with these niggas dont they got they own fucking rooms. i put my stuff down tired as hell and told them calmly"im tired so you aint gotta go to yo room but you gots to get the hell out of here" everyone got up and put things back how they were before leaving. i sighed deeply before laying down and watching tv until karlton came in. i was gonna yell at this nigga for leavin these niggas in our dorm, but i didnt exactly feel like it. i started to be nosey when he wasnt talking. the fuck is up with you tonight as he handed my phone back to me. justin mad as hell.for what? because he was talking to tasha and she kept saying stuff about you this week and yall always hang out justin came out and said she should just be your boyfriend instead of his. i looked confused why the fuck would justin even say that shit. yea true we hung out a lot but i wouldnt think of going someones girl especially not my own little brothers. karlton finally came out and said do you like tasha? i looked up at this nigga from my bed ready to smack the shit out of him for saying that shit. hell naw i dont like her like that she like a little fuckin sister to me plus im still on trinia. the last part slipped out about trinia and he looked at me in disbelief. trinia he said why you still on her? so i told him the story about the four years i spent working out for her although i left the jacob part out. that explains why yo ass so buff. i told him dont tell this shit anyone i had only one other person and that was justin. if you did all that then why dont you get her back. its not that simple i stated going with her is easy seeing her is hard. i gotta tell you something karlton said. ok shoot. i still got feelings for bionca so i need yo help getting her back. nigga i got my own problems i dont need yours too. come on dude i need yo help. i sighed and told him to just be yo fuckin self. he started to text her then said i'll talk to bionca if you talk to trinia. the nigga was really starting to get on my nerves so i did. we texted for a while telling me she wasnt jacob anymore. and was single for now til i went to bed. as i drifted off to sleep i started to wonder was there still a chance for me to be trinia.