jacob and trinia part 2

STILL TRINIA'S P.O.V

i started to smile and cry at what it said. it read trinia i miss and love you to. i will always love you even if your not with me. im glad you told me this." it was sweet but i could i feel my feelings for him getting stronger for him as read it over and over again. i finally responded "dj you dont get it i love you but i love jacob too i just dont wanna lose you both. im asking what should i do. i know this made him even more mad but i just needed to know. i started to drift off to sleep until dj finally text back. i understand that trinia but you just dont realize how much i love you as much as i wish i could be there and make you feel the love that i have for you i cant. if being with this jacob nigga is what makes you happy then be with him i love you as long as your happy then so am i. ok thanks i love you i responded. i love u too and always will he responded. as i put my phone down i started to drift off to sleep, but i also started to wonder could i really just leave dj alone?

DJ'S P.O.V ON THE SITUATION

what the fuck she mean she love that nigga jacob. i knew she would be dating other dudes but not loving the niggas. i almost didnt want to respond til she text again saying she loved me still it eased my mind a little. i was still mad as hell but i told her what i felt then she text back saying i dont wanna lose you both. i loved trinia and would never do anything to hurt her mentally or physically. i hated the fact that some fuck nigga was taking my place of being with trinia but there was nothing i could do. if her being with him was making her happy then thats what i want is for her to just be happy. i let her know that and she said thanks and i loved you. i smiled and replied i love u too. i layed down thinking of what was going on between me and trinia. i couldnt help but feel like she didnt love me anymore. i tried to shake it off but i couldnt. it didnt make a difference to me i still loved trinia and i wanted to be with her. fuck this other nigga she was with aint nobody seperating me and trinia i just needed a way to get her back. as i drifted off to sleep with both fists clinched still mad as hell i started to picture a image of trinia and the nigga she was with(even tho i never saw the nigga). it made me even more mad that i wasnt with trinia. right before i went to sleep i said to myself "i gotta get my girl back."