Chapter 9

Honestly this chapter kind of sucks

Honestly this chapter kind of sucks. I tried though. And if you haven't yet I wrote on my 'page' or what ever and it explains why I haven't updated anything and it also says why I probably won't update again for a VERY long time probably for the same amount of time it took this time. So I'm sorry and here is basically all smutty smut to hold you over for a little bit.

"Promise me you'll hurry back" I whisper into his ear. His arms tightened around me as he says,
" Don't worry baby. I'll be back before you know it." He then pulls away from me and places a small kiss on my lips then my forehead. He gives me a small smile and backs away toward the line of people.
"I love you!" I yell to him. His smile grows a bit.
"I love you more baby" I sigh and watch as he stands in line, waiting to board the plane. He will be gone for a week, he's visiting his mother who is in the hospital for reasons he will not explain. I don't get it but I won't push him to tell me. Seth puts his arm around my shoulders and sighs loudly.
"I'm totally gonna miss my bae. Like, how can I even?" He says, mocking a girls voice (horribly may I add). I look up at him and shake my head, a smile daring to show.
"Fuck you" I say.
"Why, Alyssa Thornton. Are you saying you want to fuck me? Right in front of your boyfriend? And the rest of these people? How dare-"
I cut him off with a pinch in the arm. He yelps and snatches his arm from me.
" Go away Seth. And he's not my boyfriend. He hasn't asked." I confess and Seth's eyes go wide.
"What?" I ask nervously. He just continues to shake his head.
"Seth! Whhhaatt" I whine.
"He's so into you. Like.... really into you, why hasn't he asked?"
"Maybe because we just confessed our feelings like... three days ago. Don't worry about it Seth." I say, sighing lowly. What's the big deal? It's not something big. I watch as Dean shows the lady his ticket then walks through a door and he's gone. Getting on the plane and not coming back for a week. Roman walks up joining Seth and I.
"Hey Seth. Steph just called me. She says she needs us to fly out to Atlanta tonight for the shows." Roman whispers to Seth.
"Why dont you guys just stay at my place?" I jump into their conversation. Seth turns to me smiling.
"Really?! I haven't been to your house in months!" Roman nods agreeing to stay at my house down in Atlanta. Now I won't be alone for the next week. We all walk out to the car and pack ourselves in.