Chapter 8

(JUST WANNA POINT OUT BEFORE YOU READ, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LARGE SEX SCENE. SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS ALMOST THE WHOLE CHAPTER IS THEM... GETTING IT ON. THANK YOU FOR READING!)

.

.
.

I heard the door open and shut quickly, and bags being dropped so I sat up as fast as I could. There stood Dean, arms at his side, head tilted down as he looked at me, he's biting his lip. It gave me shivers. He stands there with this lustful look in his eyes. I scoot to the head board of the bed and hold my finger up, motioning for him to come over. Taking long strides towards me, he makes it over within less than two seconds. When he's at the end of the bed, he fumbles with his belt and button. I undo my button and slide my shorts down, along with my shirt. Dean slides his pants off before crawling up to me. I lay flat on my back as he hovers my body. Immediatly, his lips smash into mine, colliding so hard, I whimper in a bit of pain. But none the less, I kiss back. I've missed him. A month is a long time to be gone from someone you love. His hands slide down to my hips, digging his nails in softly. I moan slightly at the feeling, my hands tangling in his hair. He nibbled from my lips, down to my neck, giving in light bites and kisses making me moan again.
"I've missed this so much" I breathe out. He groans in response, unclasping my bra and ripping it off. He kisses down from my neck to my chest, massaging one breast and sucking on the other. I arch my back a bit, begging for more. Then someone knocks on the door.
"Alyssa!" I hear that familiar British accent. I groan. Dean sighs and sits up allowing me to get out of the bed. I put my bra on and open the door, letting Saraya in. She rushes through the door, sighing loudly.
"Alyssa I- Oh hi Dean" She says, stopping in her tracks. He waves awkwardly and looks away from her.
"What'd you want?" I ask. She looks back at me and whispers,
"Do you have a pill?" I raise my eyebrows and try to think. What kind of pill does she need? Something for cramps? Birth control? Head ache?
"What kind are we talking about?" I whisper back. She shifts uncomfortably.
"Morning after pill." Morning after pill? Why would she need that? Then my eyes widen.
"You didn't!" I say loudly.
"I did" She noticeably finches when I step towards her.
"You and Randy?! He's getting married soon!"
"I know I know, but he came onto me!" She defends herself.
"Saraya!" I sigh. "Yeah I got a pill, hold on" I walk away, grabbing my bag and pulling out a bottle. When I have it, I open it and grab a pill out.
"Don't do it again. If you get caught-"
"I won't. It's not happening again" She says, giving me a smile before hugging me.
"Thank you" She whispers before waving to Dean and walking out quickly.
"Damn that girl" I mumble, turning to Dean. He sits up against the head board, staring straight into my eyes.
"Can we not get interrupted again?" He sighs. A small smile appears on my face as I walk back to him, crawling onto the bed and straddling him.
"We can just ignore who comes by this time." I whisper, leaning in to kiss his neck. His head leans to his left to give me more space.
"O-Ok" He answers back. I feel his hands undo the clip on my bra to, once again, throw it away from us. Then they trail down my back, sliding in the back of my panties. I continue kissing his neck in random spots until he let's out a small groan. I begin to suck on that spot, hearing his groans turn to moans. His hands squeeze my bottom then travel up my back.
"Mmm" He mumbles as I bite the new hickey. I feel my insides burn from his small noises of pleasure.
"I feel hot baby" I moan, rolling my neck as I sit up from his. He bites his lip as he sees that I'm almost naked. Slowly, he lifts the front of his shirt, showing his toned abs. I watch in awe seeing that he looks more fit than the last time I'd seen him. I groan at the fact that he was being teasingly slow and gripped the hems of his shirt, helping him pull it off. When it's on the floor, he reaches his hands up to my hair, using it to bring my face closer to his, pressing his lips to mine harshly. Immediatly, the kiss is rough and full of bites and moans. I begin rocking my hips on his, wanting to please my need for pleasure. Dean massages my sides and let's out a small grunt. I on the other hand whimper, quite loud, may I add.
"Fuck" He groans, " Alyssa if you keep this up, I'm going to come before you"
I bite my lip, moving my hips faster, not wanting to stop. I lean in towards his ear and bite it softly. When I feel Dean's nails dig into my sides as I continue moving, I whimper once again.
"Alyssa stop baby" Dean moans. When I hear baby come out of his mouth it adds flames to the fire inside of me.
"I can't" I whisper, " It just feels so good baby" I bite his ear again, letting out a small sigh. I hear him curse again.
"Alyssa I'm going to fucking come and I won't be able to pleasure you, you don't want that do you baby girl?"
I bite my lip.
"No da- " I cut myself off. What was I about to say? Did I seriously just-
"Say it Alyssa" Dean growls.
"No Daddy"
"Get off Alyssa." He says. I sit up, looking at him in confusion, but I do what he says. When I am next to him, he pushes me down on my back and hovers me. He reaches down, sliding my panties off and throws them on the floor with my bra. Then he takes his boxers off.
"You were being a bad girl" Dean growls. I look up into his eyes, biting my lip.
"I'm sorry Daddy."
"Oh fuck" He moans. He closes his eyes and bites his lip.
"What are you doing baby?" I ask confused. He sighs, keeping his eyes closed.
"Trying not to come right here right now." I put my hands over my area when he says this, feeling myself throb and ache for his touch. The small touch from my fingers sends a shock through my body.
"Fuck, talk to me daddy." I groan, beginning to rub up and down. He takes in a sharp breath.
"Oh baby girl I swear, when I get this situated, I'm going to fuck so you hard you won't be able to walk for weeks." He says in a breathy tone.
" Keep talking to me "
"Fuck. Are you touching yourself for me Lyss?"
"Yes daddy" I whimper. I go faster to the point that you can hear it.
" Dean, I'm going to come!" I almost yell.
"Don't come yet baby. I'm ready." He opens his eyes and sees that I am layed down with my legs spred, and a hand between them.
"Fuck, you're not making this easy Lyss." He whispers. He hovers me once more, this time, he rubs himself on me. Then without warning, he enters me.
"Oh fuck" I grunt. He moves almost instantly, thrusting harshly. I spred my legs wider and tangle my fingers in his hair. Dean lets out a moan of pleasure causing my stomach to get butterflies. His right hand is tangled in my hair, pulling rough enough to make me tear up. I gasp when he uses his left hand to rub me. Then I couldn't even control myself anymore. I began rocking my hips against him and I took my hands from his hair and pulled on the bed sheets. My back came off of the bed.
"Oh god. I'm so close baby" I whisper. Dean is shaking so bad to the point where he is making my head vibrate while he pulls my hair. When I feel that tightness in my stomach and when my legs aren't controllable anymore, I know it's time.
"Yes" I moan out. Dean locks eyes with me, my mouth opens as a loud moan is heard. He leans down closer to me, resting both hands on the sides of my head and we continue making eye contact.
"I can't hold it anymore" We both say at the same time and I smile a bit. Then, my back comes off of the bed, meeting Dean's chest, my hands grip the sheets, and no matter what I couldn't look away from his eyes.
"Oh fuck" He whimpers as I feel him release into me. He continues to thrust slowly, seeing that I'm still riding out my high. My body twitches and I try to catch my breath as Dean stares at me.
"I love you" He says before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. I smile into the kiss then pull away.
"I love you too"
.
.
.

3:43 P.M.

.
.
.

" Of course you do, you're just a guy." I mumble, sitting on the couch. Seth follows me and sits down too.
"No, Lyss you miss read what I was saying. I get it, you confessed your feelings to him, but although you did do all of those other things while you were with Phil, that doesn't make you a bad person. I mean, sure it wasn't the right thing to do, you practically cheated on Phil, but yo-"
"Seth! Try to see this from a girls point of view. You date this guy but you sleep with another guy behind his back, AND you almost sleep with that other guy's best friend. What does that make you?" I say cutting him off. Seth looks down, furrowing his eyebrows. He doesn't say anything so I stand up again.
"See Seth! I'm a fuck up. I ruin everything from my sister's wedding, to my cousin's baby shower, even my grandma's funeral! I can't do anything without messing something else up!" I shout and begin walking to the door. Seth stands up and follows me.
"Alyssa stay in this fucking room!" He yells at me. I stop walking and turn to him.
"You need to stop worrying about what people think about you and start worrying about what you're thinking about yourself! Look at you! You're beautiful, smart, funny. You can fight. But all you ever do is put yourself down anymore. Why the hell can't you see that you are perfect? Dean loves you for you. Ro and I love you for you. So stop fucking judging yourself. The past is the past and you can't change it. Phil said it was alright, he cares about you. We care about you. I hate seeing you cry when you eat too much and I hate when you have those angry outbursts when you hear someone say something nice to you because I feel like I can't help you. I want to help you Alyssa but I don't know how. You're not a bad person, you're amazing. Just please..." He says, grabbing my hand.
"Go easy on yourself."
I stare at him, feeling everything that he is saying. Then I feel a tear going down my cheek.
"Ok." I nod. In one swift movement I bring Seth into a hug, holding onto his jacket tightly.
"Lyssa, we all love you ok?" He whispers.
"I love you guys too. I'm so sorry Seth"