Chapter 4

"And welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Raw! I am your host Michael Cole accompanied by Jbl and Jerry the king Lawler." I heard from the tv as I bent over to stretch my legs. I bent my left leg and straightened my right leg, leaning to touch it. You'd think after a year of stretching like this, you'd get used to it, but it still burns like hell. I'm just not a flexible person. The door opened to the Diva's locker room.
"Looking sexy as ever" I hear. Oh fuck. I roll my eyes and stand up.
"What do you want Phil?" I sigh. He smirks and walks closer.
"I want you baby. When will you give me a chance?" He asks wrapping his arms around my waist. I have to admit, having CM Punk hold me like this is pretty awesome. He bends down and places a small kiss on my neck before whispering,
"Come on Alyssa." I smile at him and rock us back and forth.
"Fine. I'll give you a chance."
"Really? Awesome! I'll pick you up around 7 Wednesday night? I know we have smack down tapings tomorrow and all that, blah blah blah."
"I dont have a match tomorrow." I shrug. He widens his eyes.
"Really? Me neither. How about we do it tomorrow? 7?" He asks. I nod with a chuckle.
"Yeah its a deal. See you then." I lean up and peck his cheek then walk out of the locker room. When I get to the hall I head to the cafeteria to see the boys.
"Hey! Baby cakes! Roman yells to get my attention. I look over to see Dean Roman and Seth sitting and the usual table and I smile.
"Ro!" I yell back and run to him and give him a hug.
"So...Tomorrow should be fun huh?" Seth chimes in.
"Why?" I ask.
"The Shield are going to face the Wyatts." He sighs.
"Good luck." I mutter.
"So do you have a match tomorrow?" Roman asks me. I shake my head and look over at Phil. He looks at me and smirks with a little wave. I wink at him and look down to my lap with a stupid grin on my face.
"Did you hear anything I said Alyssa?" Roman asks snapping his fingers at me. I look up at him and shake my head.
"What?"
"I said what do you plan on doing tomorrow then?"
"Im going out." I say and stand up.
"With who?" Dean asks, finally speaking. I roll my eyes at him and turn around.
" None of your business." I say then walk away. I hear footsteps walking after me. When I turn a corner the footsteps get faster. When they reach me I am spun around and immediately against the wall.
"Dean let me go" I say, putting hands on his chest and pushing.
"Who... Are... You...Going...Out...With?" Dean growls. I roll my eyes and look away from him.
"I said it's none of your business and it isn't so let me the fuck go and walk away to your girlfriend. I'll go back to the guys and we can be all...fucking...happy." I reply continuing to push. He grabs my hand and holds them to the wall. He gives me an annoyed look.
"Why are you being such a bitch lately?" He asks. I scoff at him and look to the right.
"I'm being a bitch? You are the one who is always pushing me to walls, not to mention that last night you literally pushed me to a wall. Thanks for the bump on the back of my head by the way."
"Aw poor Alyssa has a bump. We are wrestlers we do that for a living."
I dont say anything I just pull my hands from his grip and slap him as hard as I could.
"I fucking hate you" I mutter before turning and walking away.
.
.
.

The Next Day
12:35 P.M.

"I can't believe our baby girl is all grown up!" Roman says, pretending to wipe his fake tears. Seth puts his arm around Roman and soothes him.
"Shhh. It's ok. Now, what are we looking for again?" Seth asks.
"A cute outfit for my date with Phil." I say looking at the rack of clothes. After half an hour in the store Roman perks up and holds something in his hands.
"Baby cakes. I have it" He says and hands me the item. It is a black, sleeveless, tight fit, and backless dress. It stops at about midthigh and he also picked out a pair of black high tops.
"Roman you are a genius." I mutter taking the items. We checked out and we walked down to the food court.
"I'm so hungry I could eat Alyssa" Seth says but stops walking. Ro and I stop too and begin chuckling at Seth.
"That came out wrong." Seth mutters and begins walking again. We grab a bite to eat and set at the table chatting for a while.
"What made you accept Phil's date?" Roman smirked. I shrugged and looked at my food.
"He is cute, and I feel bad for ignoring him for a month. Plus his skin was touching mine and the thought of THE CM Punk touching had me fan girling a little." I admitted.
"Oh my god" they both muttered, looking at the same place in the mall. There stood Ambrose and a random girl making out against the wall. Ah yes, because a girlfriend and sex partner isn't enough. I roll my eyes.
"Can we go?" I sigh. The boys nod and stand as we walk to the door. Suddenly I hear my name being called.
"Alyssa! Oh my god, Alyssa from WWE!" It's a girl. I sigh once again and turn around placing a smile on my lips. To my surprise it is the girl who, literally seconds ago, had her tongue down Dean's throat.
"Oh my god. I'm fangirling." She mutters to herself. Taking in deeps breaths, she closes her eyes and open them.
"It is so great to meet you. I look up to you." She looks up to me? How old is she, 17?"
"Oh that's sweet. It's nice meeting you hun." I say with fake cheer in my voice. Dean walks up behind the girl and wraps his arms around her waist. "I see you've met my new girlfriend."