Chapter 5

I roll over, shielding my eyes from the sunlight that is spilling into the room from the window.
"Shut the hell up you bitch!" I hear Dean shout. I groan and sit up looking around.
"Oh so it was my fault that you didn't tell me you were a virgin? Stop trying to blame this on me!" He screams to someone over the phone.
"I dont give a flying fuck that you were saving it! You came onto me! You gave me head when I didn't ask for it and you said to fuck you! I did! Now you're calling me and saying it's my fault that you are sore and it's my fault that you were bleeding. You really are a fucking dumb ass." He growls into the phone. He was silent as he listened to whom ever we was speaking to. He glanced at me and smiled weakly before he began shouting again.
"Go tell the police then! I'll show them the texts bitch!" He rolls his eyes and slaps the wall. "What texts? Oh maybe the ones that say ' oh I'm so horny ' or 'come over, we will have a great time ' or ' I bet you're big, come over and let me see ' Ya know, the desperate texts for me to show you my dick and then when I got there you sucked me off!" I nearly threw up as I listened. I walked to the kitchen hearing the screams of anger from Dean and then I heard silence. His arms wrapped around my waist and his lips touched my neck.
"I'm sorry for that baby." He whispers. I just nod and grab a gronala bar from the cabinet and open it.
"How about.." he kisses my neck "I make it up to you" I can feel his friend stiffen on my bare bottom seeing as I haven't dressed myself.
"I'm not really in the mood Dean " I mumble. He sighs and walks behind me as I walk back to the bed and lay down.
"But I'm fucking horny as hell. You don't have anything on. And I want to feel you." He whispers the last part as his hand slides between my legs.
"D-Dean, I'm not in the m- oh Jesus Christ." I groan.
"Doesn't look that way baby. Your body just responds to me immediately. It knows that I'm the best it'll ever have." Dean moans in my ear. My eyes rolls back as Dean's other hand massages my stomach.
"Dean I can't" I breathe in. "Not right now." He backs away and eyes me. Please keep touching me. My body begs.
"Why not?"
"Well, I am a girl Dean. And according to my calender I should start today or tomorrow." He sighs and rolls he eyes.
"Of course."
"Im sorry, you do have a girlfriend. Use her if you're so hot and bothered."
He stays silent and looks over to the door where there was a knock. I look at Dean giving him a 'stay hidden' look as I slip on a pair of pajama shorts and a sports bra. When I get to the door I open it. There stands CM Punk holding a box of pizza. He's wearing a light blue t-shirt and faded jeans. Good lord he looks amazing. I smile at him and give him a hug.
"Hey phil. What's this?" I ask poking the box. He chuckles and holds it up.
"The world's best creation. Pizza!"
"Oh, I had no idea." I said sarcastically.
"Suuurreeee. So I was wondering if you'd like to share this pizza." He pushes. I begin to get nervous. I bite my lip and smile weakly.
"Um, hold on. Stay here and I'll be right back." He nods and I shut the door, running into the bed room.
"Dean, Phil is here! You need to get out." I whisper yelled. He looks at me like I'm crazy.
"Hell no! I'm staying." He says back. I roll my eyes and place my hands on my head.
"Oh my god." I whisper to myself. Then I turn back and run to the door.
"Hey! So about this pizza, can I take a rain check?" I ask, still nervous as hell.
"Yeah sure. Just text me when ever...K?" He asks, beginning to step back. I nod and blow him a kiss.
He returns it and walks away.
After Phil is out of sight, I feel the familiar arms of Dean wrap around my torso. I feel his crotch rub on my butt and his lips on my neck.
"Dean no" I whisper. His hands slide down, into the front of my shorts.
" Alyssa " Dean groans, biting my earlobe. I shudder uncontrollably as he continues to rub and touch my body.
"Dean I- I said n-no."
"But your body says yes baby" He whispers into my ear. He was correct. I spin around, placing my right leg on Dean's hip. Dean leans me against the wall, and circles his hips onto mine.
" Ah. D-Dean" I whimper. My eyes clamp shut and I bite my lip.
"No Alyssa. Open your eyes." Dean growls. I whimper and try to pry my eyes open but it doesn't work.
"I said-" Dean suddenly rips my tiny shorts off of my body.
"Open your eyes" My eyes shoot open as his clothed bulge is pressed against my bare heat. My eyes stare directly into his, not able to look away.
"Fuck" I moan. His bulge gets harder. It gets so big that I could feel it throbbing and wanting to be touched.
" Can I? " I whisper as I run my fingers over it.
"Yes baby." He groans, pushing me down. When I'm down there I grip his hips and pull them closer to me as I dart my tongue out and lick through his pants. I trail my hands up his shirt feeling his defined abs. He rolls his hips towards me desperately and I smirk. Then I stand up.
"A bit desperate are we?" I tease. He's biting his lip as he pushes me against the wall once more and thrusts his hips onto mine. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. He does it again. And again. And again. Until it becomes a rythm. He begins to doing it rougher and more desperately.
"Fuck" I groan.
"Does it feel good Alyssa? " He whispers.
"Yes" I answer. Suddenly he stops. I widen my eyes and try to move my hips.
"Desperate are we?" He mocks. I roll my eyes and push him away from me. He tries coming back but I hold my arm out. He presses his chest against it and I feel his heartbeat. It was quick. Then I put my arm down and slide the shoulders of my bra down.
Then I slide the bra off. He smirked at me. I walk into the bed room and crawl onto the bed. When I turn around I see him struggling to take his pants off. When he's successful he jumps on the bed with only boxers on. Then he rips them off completely. I gasp and look up at his eyes. The lust is showing in them. Its taken over.
"I've been waiting to for this moment." He grunts as he rolls his hips onto mine. I take in a shaky breath. Then he enters. My body reacts immediately. My hands grab the bed sheets, my head goes back, and my legs spread. He speeds up his pace and I can't help but to move my hips too.
.
.
.
2 hours later...
At lunch....