Tell me the bloody truth! - Chapter 7: Dangerous situation

Heyz everyone,

Here's chapter 7, as promised!

I believe it's even a little longer than chapter 6.

Okay, there's something new in this chapter!:

Dwayne's point of view!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

PROMOTE ME! with friends, wattpadders, others...

With kind regards,

blueice765

Chapter 7: Dangerous situation

I woke up but didn't want to open my eyes. Last night was as a dream to me. I turned around and expected to find Dwayne but instead I rolled of the bed. Immediately my eyes went wide open and my heartbeat went faster. I landed on the ground with a loud thud. I had fallen onto my left leg. It was really hurting. I sat up but immediately wished I hadn't because the pain shot trough me. I bit my tongue while I tried not to scream. Carefully I moved so that I could inspect my leg. A big bruise was already forming on my thigh. "Great!" I muttered sarcastically. I could still move everything, so it wasn't broken. That was a relief to me but it was still hurting.

Carefully I moved so that I could sit on the bed. When I was sure that I wasn't going to fall off again I looked around. Dwayne was nowhere to be seen. How strange. I tried to lie down but felt something that didn't belong there. I moved my hand and heard a rustle. I moved my head so that I could see what it was. It was a piece of paper. I took it in my hands and read it.

My sweet dear love,

I hadn't planned this and I'm so terribly sorry but something came up.

I need to work today.

I will see you tonight my love.

Always yours,

Dwayne

I cried. A few teardrops fell on the paper. I didn't cry because Dwayne needed to work. I cried because of something else. I cried because of all the love he gave me. He even wrote me this letter. I knew that I wasn't worth it. I just wasn't worth it. I wasn't perfect. I wasn't beautiful. I wasn't giving him the love he deserved.

"Are you sure?" someone said. In shock I looked up. I scanned the whole room but nobody was there. "Who are you?" I asked a little unsure. "It's me silly." Someone said. I didn't understand. Then I felt something cold touch my arm. I moved away from it. My eyes went wide but I relaxed when I saw who it was. There was Joanna. "What?" she said. "You scared me." I said. "Well, there are far more worse things to be scared off around here." She answered. I frowned. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean Dwayne." She answered. I looked at her questioningly. She sighed. "Why do you think he has you here?" she asked. I shrug my shoulders. "he says he loves me." I said. Joanne shook her head. "Oh, Amy. You poor girl." She said while sitting down beside me.

"You know that he is a half vampire." She said while looking at me. I nodded and she went on: "He says he loves you but he doesn't." I looked at her like she was nuts. "What do you mean?" I asked. She sighed. "Don't you see. He needs someone to feed of." She said. "What?" I said very loud. "Shhh, quite. They'll hear us." She said. "I don't believe that." I said while crossing my arms. "Well think about it. Do you really believe that someone like Dwayne would love you?" she questioned. Suddenly I had an overwhelming feeling of sadness. She was right. I dropped my arms and muttered: "I can't believe it." "What?" she asked. "That Dwayne actually loves me. It's just too, too much like a dream." I said a little sad. "Do you trust me?" she said. I sighed. "Yes." I answered. "You see. But you can still save yourself." Joanne said. I looked at her and frowned. "How?" "Well, you can run away. It will be hard and you have to walk for a long time." She stopped for a moment and looked at my leg and then she went on: "If your fit enough you can make it. You can run!" "But I don't know where to go." I said. "I'll come with you. I know the way. They won't know I'm not here. I'm your friend. I want to help you." She said and stopped. She looked me into the eyes. "and were bonded." She finished while picking up my hand. I looked at her. When she touched me I felt convinced immediately. I wasn't good enough for Dwayne. I needed to get out of here and the only way to do that was to run away.