Tell me the bloody truth! - Chapter 3: You tell me ...

Heyz,

Hi everyone!

Some of you gave me really great comments.

I can't tell you how glad I was with them. They really encouraged me.

So thank you, thank you, thank you so very much!!!

To everyone else...Thanks for reading my story!

I truly hope you like it! And if you do, promote me so that others can enjoy my story too.

Also comment, vote and if you like fan!!!

So, Here's chapter 3. Enjoy reading.

With kind regards,

blueice765

Chapter 3: You tell me ...

The next morning I woke up feeling like a fairytale princess. I sat in my bed and looked around, still amazed by the surroundings. Everything that happened last night seemed so surreal. It was as if I had dreamt it all but I knew that wasn't true. My lips were still tingling from that intimate moment. That kiss... Relieved I let myself fall down, back on the bed. The bed was so soft and I was in an ecstatic mood. I couldn't help to giggle and roll around in the bed. After a while I stopped but I almost got into a burst of laughter again. This was because I got so tangled up into the white sheets of the bed that I couldn't move.

Slowly I calmed myself down. I had to, because if I didn't I wouldn't get out of this tangled mess. Carefully I began to unravel myself. My hands were still a little shaky but it worked. With a lot of self control though.

When I was free to move I took a deep breath. Though I couldn't help to smirk. This was the strangest experience in my life. At least for as long as I could remember my life. I sighed. Sadness overruled me for a moment. Half my life was buried beneath a lot of sadness, alcohol and denial. I never talked openly about my life to anyone. Maybe that was because I didn't care but I knew that, that wasn't true. I did care. The thing was, I couldn't confront it. With it I meant my life and all the things that had happened. I sighed again. I shook my head. I was destroying a perfectly good mood of happiness. Soon after that my smile returned.

Slowly I moved to the edge of the bed and placed my feet on to the cold ground. I giggled a little when the goose bumps appeared. Somehow I thought it was funny. I walked to the window and opened the curtain. Though I was disappointed by the view. Thick fog was hanging around the house and made the view a little gloomy. Though I wasn't planning for it to ruin my humor.

I walked back to the bed. I tried to make the bed just as straight as Calamity had done yesterday. My attempts failed horribly. Though I was happy with the result. At least I had done something today! With a big smile I walked to the bathroom. I laughed when I saw myself in the mirror. My once bouncy light brown hair was now a total mess. I had to do something about it and immediately I took a quick shower, combed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I raced to the warehouse. I knew that it was a slightly disrespectful name for the room full of expensive clothes but it was my way to accept that I'd gotten them all for free. When I was inside my eyes went wide. I was absolutely sure that this room wasn't this full yesterday. I really didn't know what to say and I stood there like a statue. I so not was going to accept this from Dwayne! He wasn't playing fair. He may be rich and ridiculously handsome but he wasn't going to bribe me like this!

Mad and with my fists clenched I planned to walk out of the room. Though halfway something occurred to me. I didn't have anything else to wear. Roughly I turned around and walked to the nearest rack of clothing. I was planning to take the first thing I saw and put it on. Though when I saw what it was I hurriedly putted it back. It was a bright red and rather short dress. Chills ran down my spine when images of me wearing that crossed my mind. There was no way I was going to wear that. That was just too short for me. I really wasn't that desperate.