Tell me the bloody truth! - Chapter 5: The enthusiasm and energy were contagious.

Heyz,

So it took me a little longer than I planned to upload this chapter because I was ill but here it is!

Yeah! And I'm feeling a lot better now.

Somewhere today I listened to a song on the radio and I fell in love with it. I don't know how or why or when but I just did. It's the song:

Fireflies by Owl city (aka Adam Young)

Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwMsLWabU-Y

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING: IT CAN BE CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I listened to it while writing this chapter. No, not at all. Well, actually I did listen to it. All the time. Well, I'm not sure what the song has to do with this chapter but maybe you could figure that out?

Well, let's say the usual:

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

PROMOTE ME! with friends/wattpadders/others

Here's chapter 5!!!

With kind regards,

blueice765

Chapter 5: The enthusiasm and energy were contagious.

Somehow I was very nervous. Though I knew that Dwayne would be with me. I didn't have a good idea of his dad and I surely didn't know what would happen. After all, he was a vampire. I was a human. Vampires feed of humans, don't they? On the other hand. Dwayne was also partly a vampire and I completely trusted him.

Suddenly I heard a soft voice. "Hey gorgeous." I jumped and turned around and looked in a pair of bright blue eyes. "Dwayne!" I yelled. "You've promised not to do that again." I said while I turned around and walked away. I was mad. He knew it but he still laughed. I knew he was following me so I stopped and looked him in the eyes. "Okay, that wasn't funny." He admitted. I walked further but a few meters further I stopped. "Uhm, Dwayne? Where do we need to go?" I said insecure. "You still haven't got a clue where you are, have you?" he asked. I nodded. Then with lightning speed he took me into his arms and ran. He didn't run. He was more like a rocket but a lot faster. Everything became blurry.

I just wanted to ask him to put me down when he suddenly stopped. The sudden stop made me a little nauseous. Dwayne putted me down onto my feet and I felt a little sick. I almost fell to the ground but Dwayne caught me. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. It took me a moment to recover but eventually I nodded. "Uhm, Dwayne? You're sure that your father won't. Well, you know. Drink my blood?" I asked. Not knowing if this was a stupid question or not. He looked serious. "No. He would never do that. Besides. I'm with you." He said. This wasn't the reassuring answer I hoped for. After all, Dwayne was half vampire too. Though I didn't make my feelings known.

Then Dwayne took me with him into a very strange room. I didn't know what to think. It held the middle between an old study and a zoo. Though the animals were a little different from your ordinary zoo. There were things with big tentacles, small body's, red eyes, shadowy things. It sent the chills down my spine so I quickly turned the other way.

There he was. Dwayne's father. He still didn't look a day older than the picture. He was standing there. Staring at the fireplace but I was sure he had noticed our presence. I wasn't sure if I had imagined it but his eyes quickly flew to us and back to the fireplace. "So this is your choice?" the father said darkly. "Yes, it is." Dwayne responded immediately. "What about Rose?" the father said. "She means nothing to me." Dwayne said while turning to me. "She does." He said, referring to me. While giving me an ensuring smile.