Tell me the bloody truth! - chapter 6: The way I see it...

Heyz everyone!

So much to do and so little time...

Really I'm very, very, very busy at the moment, again.

But Chapter 6 is finally finished! Yeah!

and Chapter 7 will be written this weekend!

So you don't have to wait long. another yeah!

To my new fans:

Thanks for fanning!

To all the people who ask me to read their storys:

I will do that...promise...one by one...but it could take a little while.

To all the people who commented:

Thank you for your lovely support. I really appreciate it and I don't know how to thank you other than to keep on writing. Above all, I want to ask you to keep on commenting so that I know what you think.

To all the the people who voted:

Thank you so much!

Well, one last little thing: this chapter is a little chorter than last one but I think it's also better than the last one...but that's up to you to decide!

So:

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

PROMOTE ME! with friends, wattpadders, others...

So here's chapter 6!

With kind regards,

blueice765

Chapter 6: The way I see it...

Finally, after a long debate, on whether I should wear the green or the blue bikini, Calamity and I were on our way to the swimming pool. Though I didn't care if the bikini was green or blue, Calamity did. After changing bikini's for at least 20 times I just chose the blue one. Calamity still wasn't sure but I didn't want to hear it anymore. I had enough on my mind. So Calamity was quite all the way to the pool.

The thing that troubled me the most was why the hell I stayed so calm around all that had happened. I didn't understand. Angels, vampires, ghosts and whatever else is out there. Normal people would be freaked out by this time. I wasn't. Why? It was a puzzle for me. Maybe it was because I felt an immense attraction to Dwayne. Maybe he kept me calm or something like that. Maybe I've read too many books about the supernatural or maybe I'm just nuts. I could only guess.

The thing I was absolutely sure about was that my perception of the world made a 180 degrees turn around. My way of seeing the world had changed. It was like the frog at the bottom of a well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well until he would get out of the well. When he got out, he had an entirely different view of the world. That was what happened to me. I 'got out of the well'. It may sound stupid but I don't know how else to describe it. Suddenly I have an entirely different view but I was sure that I hadn't seen it all.

"Here is it." Calamity said. I shook my thoughts away. Maybe I think too much. I looked up and saw Calamity standing there. With one of her hands she leaned against the door. Her black hair hung straight down. She looked at me with her deep dark brown eyes and frowned. "Okay, what's wrong? Spit it out." She said.

I wasn't sure if I should answer that so I looked down to my hands. I turned my hands around and sighed. Then I looked to my feet. I noticed that the slippers actually matched the color of the bikini.

Suddenly Calamity stood straight in front of me and lifted my chin so that I could only look into her eyes. "Tell me." She said and then let go of my chin. I looked to the right and fidgeted with the silk robe that hang loosely around my body. "I'm not sure if I should ask you this." I said and then bit my lip. Then Calamity putted an arm around my. "Oh Amy, you can ask me anything." She said. I turned my head so that I could look her into her eyes. "Really?" I asked. "Is it that bad?" she said half smiling but then she saw my serious look and said: "Okay, whatever it is, I won't be mad." I sighed. "Okay then." I took a moment to find the right words. "Well, everybody around her seems to be... to be out of the ordinary." I looked down and back up, straight into Calamity's eyes. "So, what are you?" I asked.