Infiltration

By ellabella201

After remembering her missing summer Ela finally understands why the Circle has been hunting her down. She and her friends are now on a mission to hunt down all the council members and make them pay for what they did. After spending 5 months with the terrorist organization, the Circle of Cavan, she understands how they operate and can hunt them down more easily. She learns that even old dogs can learn new tricks as she comes to realize that nothing is ever easy when it comes to the Circle. Ela's mission is clear, she must track down the council members before they implement their master plan. The master plan they needed her for. The master plan they used her for. The master plan that may change the course of the whole world if it isn't stopped. Ela has to struggle with a couple major decisions. One, does she want to go back to the Circle? She felt like she belonged there, like she was wanted there. Or, who to choose? Alex or Tyler? Boy trouble, mixed with family trouble, all while trying to save the world and the ones she loves. Ela has a lot on her plate. While most seniors have to worry about college applications and Prom, Ela has to worry about saving the world from World war 3 and living to see graduation. Well, that's the life of a Gallagher Girl.

-o-o-o-

Are you done with the other books before this? Yes ? Well when. this is the next book and guess what. There's A fifth book too!