Covert Affairs

By ellabella201

It's my Sophomore year, and just as i think everything is going perfect I get thrown into another whirl pool. My all girl school is, once again, no longer all girl. We are joined by a few guest. The boys of Blackthorn Academy, like that worked so well the last time. These boys aren't like the ones before. These boy are the best spies in training at their school. They have been training to be spies since they were 6 years old, talk about being committed. I have to go through a half of a year with these boys. One in particular, who I call Prince Charming and calls me Snow White, who is better than everyone else. He is better than most spies already in the field, and quite attractive too! As if that's not it, i get to spend the summer with Dee on her dad's campaign trail! Well politicians aren't the only ones coming along for the ride. Come along with me as I fight for my heart and my life! (Second book in the Undercover Series!!)

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Apparently, I am in sophomore year right now...(Grade 8 in my country) And thinking that I am in Sophomore means that I'll be reading something that could be useful... Like Pranking teachers...(Apparently, I think that was in the first book.