Undercover

By ellabella201

Most people complain about things like moving or getting a bad grade. i used to complain about things like that, in my old life! now i have no time to complain i have much more important thing to do! you see, i was taken out of my safe, comfy, normal life in the boring little down of baywest and dropped into the excitingly dangerous world of the most famous secret spy school in the world. Gallagher Academy is the school that nearly 95% of the female population wishes they could attend but know its not real or so they think! Gallagher Academy has widened its horizons and allowed young men to enter its classified school. when i entered into the school i didnt know it wouldnt only become my new school, it would become my new life style! My life has just gotten a whole remodeling! i have much much bigger problems to deal with. spy problems like breaking into the CIA data base in under 60 seconds or stealing someone's driver's license without them knowing. Regular teen girl problems like liking two guys at the same time and passing school! my number one priority is making it out of the school year alive!! (First book in the Undercover Series!!)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I don not own the right to Gallagher Academy or any of the teachers! The student characters (Aside from Cammie, Bex, Liz, Macy, and Zach) belong to me. Everything else belongs to Ally Carter.