XII

Julia's POV

"Who are you?" I asked a male stranger after opening the door of my suite.

"The council members are here now," he replied.

"So, you work for Rick," I concluded.

"He wants you to flirt with the Oriental one, Hiroku."

"Japanese, I'm guessing?"

"I don't know, but he has a thing for Italian women and you are half Italian."

"How do you even know?"

"Rick"

"Of course.

How do I woo Hiroku?"

"How would I know?"

"So, you come to deliver a meassage, but you have no tips or anything. If you guys want this whole thing to work, I'm gonna need a blueprint or something."

"All you need to do is seduce, which is your specialty as people say. Get him in bed, tell him you love him, and then the Northeastern Council will have their weakness."

"What about the other concils? If we manage to defeat the northeastern one, will they come charging at us? I don't have any more space on my schedule to fill in more battles."

"The other councils could care less for each other, so I can guarantee they won't waste their time swooping in on something that the Northeastern council pointlessly started themselves."

"Good. Where's Hiroku staying?"

"At The Lowell hotel."

"'Kay. Anything else you want to tell me?"

"No, that's it."

"Then do you want to tell me how you found out where I was staying?"

"Nope. B-bye."

Nathan's POV

The boys and I were sat in Bemelmans Bar within the hotel.

"I heard Alice got her own room," said Tom as he took a swig of his beer.

"What'd you do this time?" Max asked.

"Nothing. I apologized to her, and we concluded our conversation by deciding that it would be best for her to stay in her own suite. That way, there would be no risk in turning her, you'd think."