Explination/Annoncement

Hey readers!
First of all I want to say thank you so much for reading this story. I cannot believe how far this story has gone. I never thought I would get so many comments or people interested honestly.
I love all the comments. It brings me so much joy to know the reactions, thoughts and feelings you guys have. So please keep it up!

I noticed the ending chapter comments the most because I understand it's heartbreaking when OTP isn't endgame. I'm a sucker for Camren endgame.

In my defense, when I first wrote this story it was just an idea I had, it wasn't Camren but it wasn't meant for anything else either. I wrote this story with the intention of the couple not being endgame (being together at the end).
I saw a comment that said - Their story isn't forever because they didn't end up together. Although they make a very good point, the purpose of the story was to show love. That no matter what happens that love will forever be their story. Kinda like Titanic. Rose and Jack loved each other so much but they didn't end up together. She married and had kids, but for he, the love with jack, that story was forever.

Anyways I'm writing this for the readers still interested can understand where I came from. But because of high demand, I have decided to write a sequel.

I've give it some thought the past couple months but I didn't want to make an announcement until I actually started writing.

I'm just scared I'll post the first couple chapters and be MIA for a while because with work and school it's hard. So please bare with me. I'm going to try my best to update.
First update will be sometime this month.

Spoil Alert: Camren will be endgame.

Be safe!
-Des <3