Chapter 20

Lauren POV

It was morning about an hour and a half before Camila left. Her parents called her saying they were on their way to pick her up from my house. Heaven on earth was about to soon end again.

We laid in my bed talking playing a trivia game on her phone. Her idea not mine. I didn't mind. Anything that I did with her was perfect.

Her beautiful laugh that's music to my ears, when I make a joke, a very bad one at that. The excitement she gets when she is right. Also the cute little pout face she makes when she gets something wrong, my favorite because I kiss her which brings a smile on her face.

"Damn, I should have known that! Everyone knows that Taylor Swift is a multimillion air! So stupid" Camila said as she slammed her phone against the bed and pouted.

"Baby, haha its okay, I mean hey I would have guessed she is a billion air too." I tired lying to make her feel better.

"Lauren stop you're just saying that because you want to kiss me"

"Well, are you going to kiss me?" I smiled in hope.

"No, you're mean" She pouted.

"Awe come on Camzi" I showed her with petty kisses on her cheek, her forehead and neck.

"Fine, fine" she laughed and finally kissed my lips.

"Then it did work" I bragged finally after.

"Shut up and kiss me"

I did as I was told. With my hand I held the back of her neck to kiss her. I brought her closer and she released a small moan. I smiled into our kiss. She then turned to position herself on top of me. My hands held her hips pressing her against my body impossibly closer.

"Camz.." trying to stop this before it got any further.

"No Lauren don't Camz me, this isn't about sex. You love me don't you?"

"Yes, that's why we shouldn't"

"This isn't sex Stop saying that."

I looked at her questioning the situation, confused. I want her and I'm fighting all my will power saying no but I font want to move fast into just sex. She means so much more. She pulled my hand up then she interlaced our fingers together.

"Make love to me Lauren" She whispered and brought the same interlaced hand and let go to place it on her breast. "Touch me, touch me like you care" she said again.

Aggressively I attacked her lips with so much passion. She's right. It's not sex if were making love.

I changed positions so I can be on top of her. I began to kiss her lips making little marks all over rewarding me with a moan on her part. I remove her shirt and she removes mine. She smiles when she finally sees me shirtless after a long time. I'm glad she likes what she sees.

I move lower kissing every inch of her body. Her hands are now tangled in my hair as I run my hands through her body likes it's our first time.

I reach her nice perky breast realizing it is covered by her bra still. I connected our lips together again as I undo her bra and take it off.

Bringing my lips down to her now fully exposed breast I moan at the view bring her nipple in between my teeth. I nibble and squeeze them and reach out to the other giving it just as much attention. I know it's her weakness even though she never said so. Her head is pressed against the pillow as her breath hitches wrapping me in her legs as I finish her breast making her nipples nice and hard.