Broken boy.

No ones pov ~

Jungkook alone sat in his tiny room covering his ears from all the screaming and shouting that is going on between his parents. It was just a normal day for him all the fighting between them was just old news.

He was sick of being this way he was sick of living in this broken home he was sick of the fighting he was sick of the shouting he was sick of living, if only his dad didn't become a alcoholic then maybe his life would have been a lot easier.

He picked up the blade for the third time  today. Slicing through old scars making them deeper and more painful which just made jungkooks body run with satisfaction slicing slicing till the pain was unbearable. He sat there exhausted blood running onto the hard floor and his clear tears soaking the bedsheets. He Lay down on his now damp bed and listened to the fight and the cries still going on Downstairs. He couldn't do anything about it as the scars and the bruises were still there from his own father, he tried to stop him but it was impossible he hated to see his mother getting hurt. All his mother would say is "go just please go you are going to get hurt". He tried so hard  to seek help but he was scared of  his father he just couldn't.

All of the thoughts running through his mind he just couldn't take it any longer it was effecting his life massively he couldn't even step foot out the house he was scared of the outside world he is not even getting an education.

The fragile boy ran into the bathroom slamming the door and locking it. He looked at him self in the mirror  you deserve to die. His mind must be speaking the truth he thought.

He opened the bathroom cabinet and picked up his mothers anti depressants, He tipped all the capsules into his tiny cold hand and opened his mouth and swallowed them all. He waited tears streaming down his face he thought to himself finally.

Suddenly his vision went black and his unconscious body hit the ground making a thud.