Fucked up(part3)

Aight y'all, I'mma warn you real quick: VERY SEXUAL AND EXPLICIT DETAILS AHEAD 👉👉👇Thataway. But antyways, on with the story.

Chris pov~"Oooh yeah baby, just like that." I groaned as Victoria slurped me up. "Like that baby?" She asked me as she came up for air. "Yeah I love it." I breathed out. She smirked then went all the way down gagging. "Ssss fuck." I hissed putting her hair behind her ear. "Get up baby." I told her. She came up off her knees, wiping the corner of her mouth. I made her straddle my lap and myself up with her entrance. "You ready?" I asked her. "Put it in already." She whined/moaned. Chuckling, I slammed her down on my dick. "Oh shiiit." She gasped with her eyes rolled back. "Damn girl." "You and this tight ass pussy." She started rolling her hips in circles. "Yeah that's it ride it baby." She went a lil faster and started whining. "FUCK oooh fuck you hit it." She screamed. "I hit your spot huh baby?" "I'm gonna cum early daddy." She whimpered. Biting my lip, I put her on all fours. Teasing her slit with my tip, I played with her clit. She looked back at me while biting her finger. "You gon tease me huh?" She nodded her head chuckling. Her chuckled soon became a moan. "Uhh I feel you in my stomach." She moaned holding her stomach. I leaned down and licked her back. "Can another nigga put it down like me?" "No daddy." She whimpered. I sped up making her ass clap. "Sss oh god." She moaned while her legs were shaking." "You gon cum?" "Mhm." She said biting her lip crying in pleasure. "Then cum." I said teasingly while rubbing her clit. "I hate you so mu-ahhh" She said cumming. "FUCK." I groaned from her clinching onto me. Pulling out, I came on her legs and sheets. "You washing my sheets." She said kissing me and heading in the bathroom.

Author's note: And there you have it. #VOTE/COMMENT
Till next time, Adiós my lil freaks✌💨