Remember me? (Request)

I was omw to the movies to go see finding Dory. I was looking forward to this movie as soon as I saw the commercial. I soon pulled up at Cinema Cafe. I went inside my stomach led me to the concession stand. Damn $9 for a salad. "Hello ma'am, how may I help you today?" The employee asked. "Um, I would like the funnel cake with a small sprite." "Will that be all?" "Yes sir." Ain't bout to spend all my money in a movie theater. "$10.35 ma'am." "As I was about to pull out my money, I felt a hand brush against mine. "I got it." He said. He gave the man his exact change. His eyes focused on mine as I was handed my food. It seems as if he was studying me. "Nat-Natural?" "Yeah." I looked at him sideways. "Who are you?" Awe come on, you don't remember me?" I just stared at him. "Chris." I said with shock written all over my face."Yeah how you been?" He asked. "I've been keeping life cordial." "You?" "Its been coo." "Can't complain y'know." It started to get quiet. "Soooo, what you tryna see?" He asked. "Finding Dory." I simply said. "You a big ass kid." He laughed. "Says the person with spongebob boxers. I said smirking. "Oh shiiit I forgot I was sagging." he said pulling his sweatpants up. We both busted out weak. We stared into each other's eyes. "Wanna get outta here?" He asked. "Yeah come on." We ran out of the theater hand in hand. Once we got to his house we decided to chill in his room and watch some of his movies since we ditched the theater. "I'm finna put this in." He said raising up taken 2. "Cool." I looked over at the dresser and saw some of his pictures. "Awww, Chris you were so beautiful.

 "Awww, Chris you were so beautiful

"Nigga I ain't gay." He laughed. "So a boy still can be beautiful. I playfully pushed him. "Whatever. I'm finna pop some popcorn I'll be back inna few." He said walking off. "Don't go." I softly said. He slowly turned around and walked back in. I was so sad when you left. I said. "I know. I hated my dad for tryna separate us." "He knew you were all I had." "Well you don't have to worry about me leaving your side anymore baby." "I'm not going anywhere." I told him. He stepped closer to me, licking his lips. We were at eye to eye level. He leaned in and kissed me. I sucked his bottom lip while he pulled his sweatpants down. I pulled my tights and panties down sucking on his tongue. "Damn." He groaned. He likes my aggressiveness. He lifted me up and put me on the dresser. I kissed from his jaw to his V-line, pulling his boxers down. He moaned and lifted me up by one arm bringing me back on the dresser. Reaching over, he grabbed a bottle of baby oil and squirted it all over his dick. He rubbed my opening with his tip. "Fuck." I said with my mouth in an "O". He slowly slid into me and we both gasped out of pleasure. "Mph." I said as I bit my lip whining. "Oh...fuck." He said slowly thrusting looking into my eyes. The room was filled with sounds of the oil, my moans and his groans. "Shiiit." I whined into his neck. "You feel so good baby." I moaned watching him slide in and out of me. I looked up at him, giving him the most innocent look ever. Scrunching my eyebrows and biting the corner of my lip. He loves that. "Fuck baby." He groaned. "You so fuckin sexy." He said before pulling out. "Get on the bed baby." He said stroking himself. He laid me sideways and put my leg on his shoulder. He slid back into me. "Wait, Chris baby." "Just take it baby." "Take all daddy dick." "I'm gonna cum oh my god." I yelled. "Ssss yeah baby cum on daddy dick." He groaned. "Uhhh." I moaned as I came on his dick. He pulled out and came on my pussy. I wanted to make sure I got the rest so I got on my knees and slurped him up. "Fuck." He whispered with his head back. "Yeah just like that. Just like that bae." He said moving my hair out of my face. I continued to bob my head and have globs of spit on him until he went soft. I kissed his tip and snuggled up with him. "Damn, I'm finna wife you." He said we both laughed.