Baby Please

"You love auntie, huh?" I cooed as I tickled my year old niece. She just kicked and laughed really hard. I was keeping her for the weekend since I decided that my sister needs a break. "You gotta say you love auntie Treasure." I said as I continued to tickle her. "OK, OK. I LUB YOU AUNTIE." She screamed. I just laughed and sighed. I've been wanting a baby for the longest, but Chris says we should wait until we're actually"ready" to become parents. Which I really don't get because I am ready. I took her out of the tub and dried her off. I slipped her in her black onesie. I was about to snap Treasure's pic, but she heard Chris come through the door.

"Hey baby." He said. "Hey." "Oh you got her for the weekend?" He said referring to Treasure. "Yup." I said popping the P. "What's wrong?" He asked "Nothing Chris." "You sure? Cuz you always get like this when you keep Treas-" "I said I'm ok, damn!" I yelled. "You need to lower yo voice." " Treasure sleep." He said. I sighed and picked her up and placed her in my bed. Once I put her in my bed, I shut the door. I was about to go downstairs, but he grabbed my arm. Chris what are-" He cut me off kissing me. "I know you want a baby Jasmine." "So I'm gon' give you one." I was just silent. He slid down my boy shorts and shoved his hand in my panties. "Oh my god baby." "So fuckin' wet." "Shhh." Let's go downstairs, Treasure still sleeping." I said. He followed me downstairs. Once we were down there, he gently laid me on the couch. "Lay back baby." He started to kiss and lick on my clit. "Oh shit! Baby please don't fucking stop." I moaned. As he was sucking, he unbuckled his belt. He came up and positioned himself and slowly slid in. "Shit." We both moaned. I looked at him going in and out of me. I looked back up at him and noticed he was already looking at me. "I love you." He groaned. "I love you too." I whimpered. "Go faster baby." "You know what?" "You can ride daddy."He flipped me over and I was on top. I slowly started to grind my hips into his. "Fuuuck baby, you so damn big." I moaned with my eyes behind my head. He sucked on my neck and bounced me up and down fast making our skin clap together. "Fuck baby." He groaned while breathing hard. "Shit Chris, baby I'm cumming!" I whined. "Damn already?" "Wait for daddy." "Please hurry." I whimpered. He put me on all fours and rammed into me. "Daddyyy oh fuuuck!" I said cumming all over his lower region. "FUCK." He said cumming inside of me. He pulled out and laid down beside me. I giggled. "We're gonna be parents." I said all teary- eyed. "I know baby."

9 months later, Christopher, Elijah Brown was welcomed into the world. 😍Mommy loves you Cj💕